• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through January 20, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
21 here in grant park il
finally back to summer
bouncy.gif

lol

KENtucky, I think my neighbor has that IR compressor, I know it's a big one. Hmmm, maybe I should just tap into his airline and run it to my shed......, it'd be a fairly short run.
happy.gif

KENtuck,I didn't know,maybe it did say draw bar vs pto. Dennis, hp = rpm x torque ??? that turns out to be a pretty big number.

well guys i have this for a compresser now but will up grade to a snapon 3 cylinder this spring and sell this!..... have exhaust problems on 2 tractors. i seem to rember someone useing a flange and drilling out the block drilling and taping holes to mount the exhaust flange. can some one repost that info. that will tell me i`am not dreaming!
dunno.gif

75811.jpg

Keith - Jerry can't find the cross ref numbers for his diesel spark plus ... you better watch him he's
screwloose.gif

biggrin.gif

Kraig - You'll collect a lot of moisture if you run a line over to your neighbor's compressor ... that's why I didn't take Charlie up on is offer.

I think I'll go with an Eaton 4 cylinder pump and a Northern 7.5 horse Leeson motor. Now if I was brave enough to use the 120 gallon propane tank I've got ... I'd have 2 compressors ;)

Donald - How you gonna make your portable paint booth ? It's to cold here to paint and I need it done !

Don - I believe some of my Kohlers have exhaust flange holes , might not be tapped though if you want a pic ???

does anyone here know what happened to ih id like to know but havnt been able to find info on it

Ken i would love to see your pics, that would be a huge help. like what size to drill thread so on
coffee.gif

Don - Not all Kohlers can be drilled as the first pic shows. Get the flange FIRST then drill to match.

K301 from 122
75832.jpg

K301 from 129
75833.jpg

K301 from Ford
75834.jpg

K301 from 127
75835.jpg

and my antique
75836.jpg

KENtucky, he has a drier on the air line, that'd help some. With the price of copper and electricity, I think I'll just go over and use his shop.
bubbly.gif

Charlie - My bad - I thought he was wanting to know about what happened to "IH across the street" as the other post saturday ...

Sorry Michael
bottom.gif

Donald T,

Tell us a little about that "Keith's Light" in the photo of your compressor...

May have to find some and see how my beer is...

haha!

Keith; Don should have panned the camera a little to the left so you could see all the empty Bud's & Canadian's. I work for beer but not Keith's.

Jim S

Latest posts

Back