• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through January 19, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This place has dried up! No snow
sad.gif
It's about 80 miles up the interstate from me blinkslinkin weatherguessers!!

More snow will halft to take the 106 out, 4" 28deg out good morning to all you cubers.

I need some help,I have searched for prior posts but I need to plow snow. My 1450 won't move or lift unless I have the engine at an idle. If I add more rpm it won't move, Fluid level has been checked and is ok. Thanks

Larry N.

First thing I would check is for a sheared pin on the drive shaft.

I might actually see snow/ice today, one to two inches is on the forecast, but I will still plow what I want...

I have broken the friction disk of the front pto on my 107.
bash.gif

I know they make aluminum clutch disk for tractor pulls. I am thinking of making a new one out of 3/16 thick aluminum. Has anyone made an aluminum friction disc for the front mechanical PTO?
coffee.gif
Woke up to snow this morning. We are suposed to have 4 inches by noon.

We got about 6", so I thought I would give it a shot one armed.
That freakin no good SOB 149 wouldn't start so I had to get the old standby 1450 out with a blade.
50171.jpg

And after 2 hours of pushing snow, I get in and find one damn pic on the camera, grrrrrrrrrr

Matt-
You're looking at an early 100 pedastal vs a late one. Early on in production, without the compression release the smaller starter/gen pulley was used along with a larger batery . . . hence the larger battery box. It's not an option, just an evolution of the product.

Well, good to see ya plowin again Charlie, Hows the wing comin? I know the feelin, I have the charger on my 149. It is only 24 degrees here in MD. soooo, I think that is what is slowin me down. It is tryin to snow, but we wont get anything significant untill 2-3PM today... Oh well, Time to haul farwood.

Back