• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through January 19, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gcoleman

displayname
Glen M. Coleman
I need some help, did they ever make discharge shutes for the 42U1111 type decks?

Glen - Why do a wide frame restoration when you can buy a new one?
baldguy.gif

50128.jpg

I will have to "visit my local IH dealer for details" this weekend. Think of all the time I can save.
crazy.gif

Man is it snot freezing cold out there. The 1450 that is being picked up tomorrow was froze to the ground. Had to jack the thing up to get it unstuck from the ground!!!

The 42 # weights part # 759-3388 are still available at the Cub dealer. Bad news is they 100.00 buck each.The bracket turned up as NLA.
G.L.

Who out there can tell me the location of the starter solenoid on a 782D? I can't find it, and trying to put it back together...hope it didn't get lost.

Neither of my manuals shows the location.

ryan, mine is on the starter itself like a car starter, hope this helps chris

When will the garden tractor companies start copying the car companies and go retro??

I'd park a NEW 782 right next to my new 2008 Challenger, if I could afford either one.

I'm wondering about the finish on the grill of my 147. I've read they were zinc coated; were they left that way or painted? I've seen pictures where they look painted. Anyone know the correct finish?

Ryan Mull: I can loan you my tri-focals if ya want. It's on the starter breakdown page (Sec K, pg 48, in my version). Look at item # 2. It's called the magnetic switch and is part of the starter asembly. The magnetic switch part # is KB-15852-63020.

Myron B
CCSupplyRoom

That 1x9 series, which is obviously the <u>best</u> of the <u>best</u> in styling, would most likely outsell anything built now..
whistling.gif

<font face="times new roman,times,roman">(back to the rant section....)</font>

50141.jpg

Regards to Dfisk "free hands"- change your lift lever to the left side as I did on my 1250.

Mornin All
coffee.gif
, I cant find the decal that is for the mower deck, or the one that goes on the air cleaner cover (Yellow Rectangle).
IN OTHER NEWS:
Snow and freezing rain is forecasted for MD tomorrow, I'm gonna move the plows to the side of the driveway, and install the new battery in my 149.
groupwave.gif

Ken,
It's not what you think. Paul's from a tobacco state. It's just a cigar.

kENtucky CHUCKLES: are you trying to take my job of being funny??....heheheheh that was a good one!!

Back