• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through January 14, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sigh....
As long as I'm not called late to supper
thumbsup.gif

Looks good Bobby !!!

Thanks guys. Um..Allen;DMV inspection? I live in L.A.(Lower Alabama)!We drive tractors to work here!(LOL).
Shift.gif

Kendall; sorry,my bad!Sumtimes my readin' ain't so gud!Seriously,I am prone to rush through some of my text.Thanks for the info!

Bobby - After you hang the speaker , watch out about jumping in the backseat.
whistling.gif

Kendell is trying to tell ya you spelled his name wrong ................

Christopher Cote (Ccote) - You are correct. You'll need a Cub 3pt hitch, plus a Brinly sleeve hitch adapter. Then check the FAQs above for details on how to adjust the plow correctly on your tractor.

County left a grader blade in front of our place years ago, I cut it in three sections to use for weight on the lawn roller (with a bunch of other scrap)...Since last year, I've been plotting on a tow behind grader, gonna have to weld two of the pieces back together.
lazerburn.gif
I used a full size Cub with a belly blade years ago to grade our front yard - my only concern is the close coupling of the wheelbase on a Cadet might promote the same "waviness" that you get with a front or rear mount.. any thoughts? (I know that vertical blade movement would be 1/2 of the front or rear axle rise and fall if the blade is centered between the axles).

Bobby - no problem - you were only an E and a D away, a lot closer than a lot of the phone pests used to get ("Kendra Idle", Idy, etc.) We also used to get a lot of Japanese callers, apparently thinking we were from there....(nope, New York State about 150 years ago...)

Charlie - Ya better be doing your best snow dance to get the center of the storm that the weather guessers are calling for to start tommorrow to move closer to us!!!
happy.gif

Latest posts

Back