Archive through January 13, 2009

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
<font size="+1">Mothers sakes - its a -24.5 here and dropping. suppose to get to -36 tonight. Never broke -15 today! Its too cold to go out snowmobiling much less cubbin'. If none of you see me on here in the next few days, send some hot water bottles up to Detroit lakes, MN and thaw my a$$ out! Stay warm and safe everyone, and those that are in the warm climates, put in some seat time for th</font>e rest of us!!

Is the hydraulic/trans fluid tractor supply co sells ok for CC's or do I need to find an international dealer? CC 129 hydro btw.

Oh and my wife took a pic of me plowing with the 129 in our first real snow here this winter:
113221.jpg

Jason another thing I found out is that a 70 and 72 are almost alike if not the same I'm sure sombody here can tell me the differances but I can't see them but if you have a manual for that model it would be for a 73 106 107 126 127 147 it helps me out and also this place helps alot. Like I said somebody will now the differance and tell you not to do it but I fund out it helps me.

Guess whats commin to my house.

Apollo, PA
Snow
17°F
Current:Snow
Wind: E at 0 mph
Humidity: 78%
Wed
Snow
16° | 8°
Thu
Snow
10° | -4°
Fri
Mostly Sunny
5° | -4°
Sat
Chance of Snow Showers
18° | 11°
uhoh.gif

Aaron,
Man it's a heat wave compaired to you here +/-50 mi. N/W of Chicago going to -15 tonight. SUX 8-(

Thanks Kraig and Dean for the comments on the kick back and timing. I always thought that the kick back was caused by the timing being too advanced, and being that I could not check the timing I had to live with it. I did check for a timing mark before. I could not find one, and I looked very slowly and carefully. It should be on the flywheel right? It is not there. Could it be somewhere else?
It has always started but now (it was about 12 below zero)it would not fire. I have spark and gas but will no fire. I thought maybe the timing might be off.
I did replace the plug. I may try another one and I am going to get a magnetic heater for the hydro.
Thanks again
elamott Burnsville, MN
PS: It is going to get to about minus 20 tonight
Brrrrrr

Thank you Matt and Douglas.

Douglas, I was thinking Kraig posted that wire diagram a few days ago+,not sure it was that one though!!Thought Id ask again.Thank you thats exactly the one I was thinking about!
Hows your 70 coming along?Hopefully well!!

Matt,I know of the site across the street,thank you.Your gonna get yourself in trouble bro!!!Im going to order all the manuals from binder above this time,and in the future,By the time I print the pdf it cost me more in ink,seriously!!Besides it suports the site,I belive.

Anyone got any Ideas on the plates on the bottom of the 70 in the photo below?

Thanks guys...Jason

UNDER EDIT.......Thank you Matt for the manuals you sent to me!

Latest posts

Back