• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through January 09, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Charlie - That's the only time I've seen that bracket. What's with the rear wheel ... looks like a patch job around the stem.

Charlie, are those snazzee cuttin pants still available?
err.gif

The wide front rims on my 100 were marked for replacement, are the spindles longer than for the narrower rims or is the difference made up for by bushings?

Charlie, yes I'm aware of that photo however the mower deck manual for the cast end decks does not show it or mention it. The CW36 snowthrower manual does show it and mention it.
fence.gif

Come on guys, you all screwed up. Tim's 100 is all wrong because it doesn't have <FONT COLOR="ff0000">I</FONT><FONT COLOR="000000">H</FONT> air in the tires.

Kraig-
I spend the evening degreasing one of your engines here, then you post that?? How the HECK does a guy have an oily engine that's never been run yet????
dunno.gif

Ken-
I'm pretty sure those "kill-switch point covers" were standard fare on most, if not all, Originals.
coffee.gif

Art, um, that's the way it arrived from KD. After you posted many many moons ago about the breather in your dad's Original being installed wrong I got to thinking that perhaps this one was done wrong too, I just never mentioned it until this evening. BTW, THANK YOU!
bouncy.gif

Good point, and that one tire doesn't have any air in it! Well, I guess it does have some air in it, not like it's in a vacuum.... You know what I mean.
dizzy.gif

Latest posts

Back