• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through January 09, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tkeefe

displayname
tim keefe
steering wheel is the flat type which should be correct for this year and model. no double rim just a flat tire, these pics were from when I first brought it home. Will take a new series of pics when daylight and weather permits.

Guys I cant say yet ... Kraig gets to answer ... I didn't know anyone else was looking ;)
I've got to test his eagle eye ;)

Oh the suspense is killing me!
This is a lesson I really need. thanks all for the input.

I ain't sayin nothin, this is to much fun to watch.
biggrin.gif

In other words you don't know either
biggrin.gif

Kraig's always the one pulling this stunt ... time the tables were turned !

Wrong steering wheel for a 100
Front tire flat,wrong size front tires,
Wrong style muffler for a 100,
Wrong type of seat,
Rear tires are wrong size for a 100,
V/R mounter in wrong place

well it doesn`t have the right muffler on the 100 and the front wheel is way to wide and front hood on my 100 sits back from the suport like the cub that KENtuckyKEN has posted and i want to know what else is different to lol....02

This is turn'n into pick apart Tim's Cub night tonight? Don't feel bad Tim, I got some way worse than yours
lol.gif

KENtucky, you gonna make me come outa hiding? Lonny got a few of 'em. Wrong muffler, VR in the wrong place. The steering wheel, however is correct. The slot head screw in the mule drive is also correct for that location, it's there to clear the drag link. The rear tires are correct as the larger 8.5x12 were optional over the 6-12, same goes for the front, the wide flotation tires were optional. The seat is wrong as for original equipment but it is the correct OEM replacement from later years. The black S/G is a replacement. Cast end mower deck is correct. Oh, and it's missing the hood ornament.

Kraig - You give up ? Want a hint ?

Now I gotta figure out how Don thinks he got a star ... and what the heck is a star , is this grade school
dunno.gif

no offense taken, I'm luvin all the information.
I thought that I had read on another site just the other day that the steering wheel was flat untill after 1965 which includes all model 100's
I ran across that info while searching vendor sites for the correct center cap. Guess I've got more to worry about than the correct center cap. LOL

Thanks Kraig, I got part of my Q answered in a round about way

If this is grade school, you owe recess for the rest of the week, Kentuck! Unless ya tell us!
bottom.gif

Thats it! Go to the principle, and I am calling your parents!
lol.gif

KENtucky, OK what you seeing that I'm not? Oops, make that UnkleKENtucky.

well guys i think i should because i never owned a Cub cadet 2 years ago and for me to see well you guys should not have a problem finding the diffenences lol
]
coffee.gif

Now how the hell am I gonna get out of this one ...

I enlarged the pic and what I thought I saw turned out to be something else ...

I guess 4 eye ops weren't enough ... but I made ya'll look !
joker.gif

Latest posts

Back