• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through January 08, 2018

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kmcconaughey

Keeper of the Photos
Staff member
Administrator
displayname
Kraig McConaughey
Ed, yeah, what Charlie posted.
happy.gif

Charlie, have you tried out the new GoPro or drone yet? Does that drone require a smart phone to operate it?

The Gopro lasted a total of 15 minutes and fried, so It's on it's way back and another one is headed this way, LOL
Today is the first non windy day we've had and I've been blowing snow that blew in yesterday to get the lot cleared for trucks coming in, sigh!
Now they say winds 35 MPH or higher on Wednesday again, Grrrrrrrrrrrr
319020.jpg

319021.jpg

Ugh, sorry to hear you have problems. Believe me, my buddy was not real happy with the fuss it took to make his work. And the constant hiccups. It still works, though we don't use it as much as he though when he bought it.

One of my sisters bought a GoPro and it wouldn't work for her. Wouldn't power up and she followed the instructions exactly for charging and first time use and all that. My brother has an off brand "action camera" that I think he has been happy with. I'll have to asks him, also need to ask my sister if she got replacement or just returned it.
dunno.gif

Ed, the 364 uses the mower deck lift part of the rockshaft to move it up and down, so that won't be a problem. The issue is the pulley; it's 5/8", so unless you can get a 5/8" belt around the PTO clutch on a QL, it probably won't work.

It is very heavy but it works well, and in my opinion is a better design than the 450/451/551 that followed. It will take a lot of room to store. Mine stays on my 1872 all year.

I'm tinkering in the shop. Are the hydro relief valves with the pin in the top rebuildable? Mine are leaking profusely from around the pins.

Any insight and/or advice is greatly appreciated.

thanks,
Keith

Thanks Digger.
I attempted to work through the website via the link but I can't get the contact page to work properly. Let me know if you have any luck. I'll try it direct without accessing via the link.
regards,
Keith

Mark rebuilds both but only makes the automatics new. So you can either send him yours to rebuild or get already rebuilt to save time.
On 1/8/2018 6:02 PM, Machtech wrote:
right, rebuild both.
only make the automatics

Mike Patterson,

Is this the clip you need for your 100 tail light?

319032.jpg

Mike,

It came from a tail light on a parts tractor. The housing of the light was smashed. Only thing I could save was the mounting bracket and that clip.

If you still need one, just shoot me your address and I will send it to you. Email address is in my profile.

am i right to say for kohler engines for the manual the front of the engine is the PTO end and the rear of the engine is the flywheel end? have to replace a leaking seal on the PTO end and see it needs to be put in at a certain depth.

Kohler engines are installed backwards in Cub Cadets....manual from Kohler will call flywheel front and output shaft rear/back

i just got my paps old international cub cadet 70 tractor i was in reverse after making a run plowing snow i heard something snap and now it will not start any ideas ? i have no knowledge of this tractor i just got it last week thanks in advance

Mike C.
Welcome to the forum!

You didn't mention if it died or not.
If it didn't just die.

My first choice would be to check the stater generator belt up front?
The S/G is on the right side if your setting on the tractor. See if it has a belt running over the pulley.

Mike C-welcome aboard,I’m with Digger on this one my 125 when I got it(has a very similar starter/generator as your 70)the belt that runs off of the s/g was very badly dry rotted due to the fact it had been sitting under a back deck for over a decade snapped with a very load pop the first time I tried to start it.If indeed you new 70 has been sitting for a good long time check it over for other pending lack of maintenance failures before you put it back to work

Latest posts

Back