• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through January 04, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dclinansmith

displayname
David Clinansmith
I found this modified CC127 during a recent trip to visit my daughter. I thought pictures would be worth a lot because I don't think I could describe what was done to this machine. I stopped and asked if it was for sale before I got a close look at it. After I got a close up look at it I was thankful the guy didn't want to sell it.

49159.jpg

49160.jpg

49161.jpg

Thanks Terry for the resize link. Maybe now I can post pictures with out whining.
49167.jpg

David C.: Now that there is a first class butcher job!
eek.gif

Rick G.: Looks good so far! Do you have any more pictures of that tractor?

What the hell!

David C - that "THING" will end up on epray as a "RARE" cub someday and you'll wish you'd pressured the guy into selling it!

My cousin (from the low end of the gene pool) wouldn't even have done that ... Hey wait, what was that guy's name?
Now I'm gonna have nightmares ...

Digger,
The present owner traded something for that 127, I can't remember exactly what he said it was. I sure hope it wasn't valuable.I am going to keep those pics in case I decide to do some mods I will know what not to do.

and a yankee once called my foot pedal conversion 127 "Redneck" , I'd like to hear his comment on that one ;)

So i started taking the cub apart for paint and i relized that my dc gauge doesnt work. Can you rebuild those?

Oh i did. It was pretty easy actually, I have pics that i will put up later but it is very easy

David C,

That is just plain sad.
sad.gif

Looks like it was done a while ago too from all the rust. Wondering if it has charging problems with the S/G being backwards. Couse it could be from a Simple tractor.....

OK Fellers,
What part do I need to connect this Kohler 20hp Magnum to this 582? Maybe you can see I have everthing from the clutch driven disc backwards. If there's a manual that would show what I need let me know which one and I'll purchase it from one of our benevolent sponsors.
49171.jpg

49172.jpg

David C. Dont say where you saw it or OSHA will be on the way. By the looks of it maybe they should for the owners sake!
shhh.gif

Ive done some fine butchery in my time that I cant be proud of but,
censored.gif

bottom.gif

49187.jpg

49188.jpg

49189.jpg

49190.jpg

49191.jpg

So this is what i ment by taking apart the dc gauge. So has anyone rebuilt one of these?
And does the 125 have a starter generator? If so i think the generator has gone bad.

Anthony C.,
Yep, the 125 came equipped with a starter/generator.

Last Spring, I had my 125s S/G rebuilt at the local electric motor/altenator repair shop. As I recall it cost me ~$130. It made life MUCH better with my Cub!
Ryan W
beerchug.gif

Back