• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through January 02, 2018

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any push pull switch will work.
318933.jpg

So I was throwing some snow around today and my 125 up and quit on me....it’ll crank but has no spark

Ethan, bad condenser gets my vote. Though I had a spark plug wire fail on me last winter. Also check the points.

Kraig-yeah those are on my check list I’ll figure it out when it warms up a bit

Local IH dealer says they can get me a switch, but picked one up in the mean time to get me going from TSC. Its just a toggle switch, only because they didn't have a push/pull switch in stock. I figured I can use a toggle switch on something else pretty easily so it won't be a waste. says on it 25A @ 12V DC .... that going to work ok with the lights? I noticed in the fuse holder on the 100 the previous owner had a 30A fuse in it. What's the correct fuse size? No risk of burning out my lights with this toggle switch for now? Or anything else in the circuit?

The IH dealer didn't think the knob off my old switch would thread onto the new style switch?? He said they were coming with a plastic knob on them now - kind of cheezey!

Mike,

NAPA has a nice push pull switch for a few bucks.
I believe I saw somewhere it calls for a 10 amp fuse.
I would say the wire would get pretty hot before that 30 amp fuse blew.

Mike, Marty, the manuals for the 1x2/3 and 1x4/5 both say 10 amp fuse for the light circuit. I'm still searching for the 70/100 but don't believe it would be any different.

Back