• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through February 29, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Governor troubles. I got some help form you guys last week on initial governor adjustments, thanks. This hasn't corrected the problem. Looking at the Kohler manual I understand what needs to be done, but the picture is not clear. Where is the locknut and high speed adjustment screw? Has anyone made these adjustments? Any helpful hints would be greatly appreciated.

Jason,
If you have an air compressor, I've found that a air hammer with a round punch bit drives the most stubborn spirol pins right out.

Hi guys, i`am home all in one piece, I will not forget this winter trip. I will post totals for miles driven and Gas.Now its supper and a nap. Later Don T
80325.jpg

Howdy All. Good news with Mike Caruth's 105. It was the dang aluminum push rod. Installed the new steel one and the little fella fired right up. Now we're pretty sure that the head gasket is going. Since Mike is going to install a heat shield so that his muffler fits correctly the head had to come off anyway.

Charlie - You can't remember 3 months ago, who you kiddin' ?

Brendan - I like the background. I lost my flame pluggins. I'd like to have a sickle mower to play with. Be CAREFUL though, they like cutting off fingers, just ask my little sis.

Charlie P. Yepper... you're right on. CRS is setting in with me. Seems that I ordered that stupid pins in January. Never had a chance to get over and try it. Mike just called and said that two head bolts were loose otherwise the gasket seemed in good shape. Between the cold weather and all this snow... and the CRS ... it's been a long winter. BTW... Did you get the two e:mails that I sent ya? One today and one Friday?

I was looking for the guy who had a 10" brinly plow for sale for 100.00 does he still have it, or is it gone. trying to get mine put together for plow days, and without Marlin H.'S I would not have stood a chance. but might still get there, but am needing a plow and hitch setup.If anybody could give me any info. I would appreatiate it. I think the first part of the guys email is "rleo?" or something like that. I'm still trying to manuver around here, and don't know for sure what I'm doing.And Marlin, don't say, "whats new!" thanks for your help........mike caruth

Ken...wish I had a flame plug in it would have been alot easier. I have to build layers and use cloud effects and different gradients, couple other steps I forget now. It's a lot more involved than I ever thought it would be. I bet I screwed it up 5 or 6 times before I got it right.

The sickle bar will mount to the hitch on my FrankenCub and run from the trany pto. I can get my rpm's right through pullys. Need to get it a little closer to the rear yet but it's almost too easy. I have to make guards yet for the belts and one for the bar. Am thinking bout making a slice down a length of pvc pipe to strap to the bar to cover the blades.

Latest posts

Back