• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through February 27, 2013

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Somebody asked the other day when they switched styles of hour meters.
254766.jpg

Tom H.
The same.
IH-528558-R1
Fits,
73 86 106 107 126 127 147 108 109 128 129 149 169
The backing ring fits more,
IH-389746-R1
Fits,
70 71 72 73 86 100 102 104 105 106 107 108 109 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 147 149 169

I did not touch or get real close to the "Chocolate Frosting" on that 1650. Not sure what it really is/was.

I did notice the rear lights were not original, but failed to take a pic of them....

Tom H - with my 109, Harry B is twisting my arm to take the 10 hp engine out and put it in the 126, put the 12 hp from the 122 and into the 109.

I thought if I did, rather than rename the 109 to 129, I'd call it a 109/12

Maybe your hybird tractor could be a 148/50

Vincent, Yeah! something like that would work.
But Ithink it would be better if out and around the running board so your legs would be enclosed somewhat. One could fashion a piece of canvas or whatever and hem the edge to pinch under the hood when closed. A sturdy cross member would for sure be needed to support th weight (considerable I would estimate) of the W/S and roof assly cuz the W/S has real glass in it.

I'm thinking the fabric cover on front would be kind of a horshoe shaped piece and fastened to the uprights and X member and one of the side panels could be zippered or maybe velcroed for entrance amd egress with a weight of sorts hemmed into the bottom edge to keep it in place or maybe even a magnet that would adhere to the edge of the render/footrest.

Lots pf possibilities there for sure. Thanks for the pic's!

I'm headed to the shop to see what I can do w/the leaky relief valve on the newly aq'd 1250
Dropped a K321 off at the machine shop yesterday for bore and hone to .020. It had already been taken to .010 at some point. Hopefully have it ready for Plow day in Harpers Ferry.
Dave S.

Seems like a lot of "dickin'" around. How's about leaving every thing in place, don't get bloody fingers and be happy. If everything is running good why mess with it just to please someone else? I'm putting the 1480 together from stuff that has traveled from state to state and is comming back together here.

Just a note on the photo posted by Don Tanner on Feb. 23 @11:04 I read today that early Industrial letter series tractors were labled INTERNATIONAL not FARMALL.

Hi Everyone!
It's been a long time since I have been on here. Good to be back.
254780.jpg

Just wondering if anyone remembers where and when the date of the fall 2002 breaking new ground plow day was pulled out the old video today pretty cool ole video

Back