• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through February 26, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kmcconaughey

Keeper of the Photos
Staff member
Administrator
displayname
Kraig McConaughey
Art, careful what you say about my beloved double slant grills!
angry.gif
80096.gif
animatedihbear.gif

Thanks Kraig. That's the one I found. What about the other end that hooks up to the engine? Same size?

Steve,

The spirol roll pin on the hydro end is #36. #3 is the solid dowel pin on the front of the shaft that goes into the slotted hub on the engine.

I can't stand that bouncing ... looks like a womens volley ball match
drool.gif
biggrin.gif

80099.gif

Looks like we got about 5 inches of really wet stuff last night. The little 73 does a super job pushing it back. Double slant too!!
80102.jpg

Steve, what Ron said.

KENtucky, thanks for fixing that for me. I hated that bounce too, that was one of my first tries at an animated gif, I used a trial program. The trial period was up long ago and I never got around to fixing it.
pcwhack.gif

Did anyone count the 0's in the price of that Cub Cadet in Scott T's add? Good answer for when someone wants to know "What is my Cub worth?"

Good afternoon fellow cubbers. Don T. is on his way to Maryland to pick up my 125 and that got me thinking of what I need to do to it when it arrives in Nova Scotia. It has a rear hydralic lift arm but no hitch hardware. I was wondering if there might be a set of plans for the arms and such. I looked in the vault but found mostly pics.

Kraig; I think the double slants look best.
fence.gif

Curtis, not my ad....I found it while straying to the other side of the road... Thought it would stir up the bee's nest here....

he must have entered the right amount of zeroes, but for got to put them in the right place around the decimal....

Jim, I think you have impeccable taste in Cub Cadets.

Here's my brief history of Cub Cadets:

80104.jpg

Jim: I think you owe Don a big, wet kiss! This has to be close to, if not, the epitome of "yellow fever". Did Don take the ferry to Portland and go south from there? I expect one heck of a story when he gets here!
bubbly.gif

Kraig's right. My story, sticking to it. Although...Chris Westfall's pic of a (149) sure looks good, too.
smile.gif

Zero's mean nothing -- ask any politician!

Hey Frank, you might be right on the "fever". Don didn't take the ferry, he has a buddy ( fellow Cubber) traveling with him that has relatives in Connecticut so I think they are stopping there first then to Bethesda,MD and then on to your place. I'm sure the stories will be choice especially if they detour through Stevens,PA.
beer2.gif

Jim: So he entered the US in Houlton?
...and I was wondering if maybe he'd detour to Stevens.
...and I think everyone has relatives in Connecticut.
bouncy.gif

Frank, as far as I know that was the plan. I think the detour depends on how the tractor pick-up goes and somewhat on weather. Were supposed to get some snow on the weekend so I hope they get back in time for me to try out the new plow.

The wife paid the plow guy again yesterday.
thumbdown.gif

<font color="0000ff">Trust me, it's cheaper to pay the plow guy! If it was just about money, we would'nt be here!
bouncy.gif
</font>

It's good to know the plan's coming together.

Hey Frank, plow guys in your area must be cheap. I know what you mean though. I'm looking forward to having my own Cub too tinker with. I have a lot of fun wrechin' on Don's units. Like they say everyone needs a hobby.200 Foot driveways on a hill don't help.
thumbsup_old.gif

Jim - Let's review what we've learned here today ...

Quote: "...thinking of what I need to do to it when it arrives in Nova Scotia"

Unload it ! Then take pics
happy.gif

Quote: "I have a lot of fun wrechin' on Don's units."

Wrong forum for that !

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

And anyone that doesn't like double slant cubs is UNAMERICAN !!

Question about an Original oil-bath air filter:

It says in the owner's manual to clean the element with Kerosene. It doesn't say anything about replacing the element. Should the element be replaced? What is it? (Haven't really looked at it yet. . .).

Ray, the element is just a wire mesh no need to replace it, just clean it and fill it with fresh oil.

Back