• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through February 26, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Craig
proud.gif

80142.jpg

I'm looking for someone out there that has an Original pedestal off that can measure the hole where the steering wheel goes through, and also the steering wheel tube itself.
I sure would appreciate it.
There's no way I can get to mine in barn.
There's a drift 6' high and about 30' long between the road and the barn!
biggrin.gif

Charlie, I can measure mine when I get home tonight.

80147.jpg

Charlie, my Original pedestal is setting in the shed and the steering column is hanging from the rafters.

80149.jpg

Is it???..... (wiping eyes)

No....It can't be!!!!

<font size="+2">PRIMER on the K4K parts?!??!</font>

That spells "progress" in River City Folks!!!

I think what needs to be done is, One day when it warms up. 10 or 20 of us, head up to Kraig's and we have a Cub razing and get this thing done once and for all!
buttrock.gif

Art, ummm, those are old photos, circa April 2006.
blush.gif
However, the headlight brackets seen on the floor next to the pedestal are now sporting a nice coat of primer.
buttrock.gif

Charlie, good idea!
roflol.gif
Oh wait, I can see it now, I'll end up with the 12hp Killer Kohler in an Original chassis.
yikes.gif

Todd: If Don calls me this afternoon I'll tell him your not far away. He should be in Maryland today. He was near New Haven,CT at noon time our time (AST) so I think thats about 5 or 6 hours from Bethesda,MD. Also I see your profile says you have a homemade 3 point set up. I'd like to make my own and was wondering if you had any pics &/or drawings.
coffee.gif

I want to know what the steering column ever did to deserve being hung from the rafters ...

R.I.P.
Column

Back