• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through February 24, 2017

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is my latest 4 digit Original.

313073.jpg

Attachments

• 313073.jpg
    313073.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 126
  • 313073.jpg
    313073.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 122
greenthumb.gif

Attachments

• greenthumb.gif
    greenthumb.gif
    8.3 KB · Views: 123
  • greenthumb.gif
    greenthumb.gif
    8.3 KB · Views: 128
**Note to self: When you want to look extra cool with a beautiful cub. Park it on an oriental carpet in your garage.**

Looking good Ron,

I think you can see all your posts in your profile. or search your name.

Earl-go with the stack and make sure it has a flapper on it for that proper "Mack truck at idle ting ting ting" sound

Ronald J. Very nice looking Original.

Nic B. How about a cool kitty on your Cub Cadet?

313083.jpg

Attachments

• 313083.jpg
    313083.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 127
  • 313083.jpg
    313083.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 127
I've tried to get Chance out on the 1200 before but he's not into any vehicle.
I'm leaning towards a stack, mostly because the 100 is my snow blade tractor. It's missing the PTO basically, and due to having to bolt attachments on, and I've got several others with working PTO's, I'm inclined to leave her with the blade year round. I have the muffler from an earlier model kinda in a stack position on the 1200 as you can see, but that short of an outlet is too short. I'll figure it out. Not mowing season, yet.

Earl Ford, I read you loud and clear on leaving the 100 set up year'round! I have a model 72 with a model 100 engine, and I'm fixing to leave my 72 set up with custom IH 56" snow blade as a dedicated unit! I might take off the new four v-bar ( for 10.5" rear tires ) once I'm done pulling the 54" x 24" yard roller coming up this spring as not to wear the chains out any sooner then I need to.

Ron J - that is a nice looking Original. You said it's your "latest 4 digit Original". I see another one in the reflection of your rear hubcap. Is it your "earliest Original"?

Back