• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through February 23, 2013

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Princess is the "Abominable Snow Kitty"
devil1.gif

I think that white cat sittin' on the seat of that cubby is sayin' "PRINCESS!, you named me PRINCESS???? REALLY!!?!?!?!" ROFL..

David, your Princess is one BEAUTIFUL cat!

Wayne, love the cat in the bird bath photo. Definitely some laid back cats you have there.
happy.gif

Jeff, my cat Selah loves to drink out of the bathroom sinks. It's only been the past few months that when he hears the water he comes running and jumps on the counter in the master bath or on the pedestal sink in the main floor bath. My wife snapped a picture of him with her cell phone the other day in the main floor bathroom. He doesn't so much like to drink from the faucet but likes to lick the water drops left in the sink. Ever since he was a kitten he has liked to lick the shower but this sink thing is new. Thankfully he leaves the kitchen sink alone. Cats, gotta love 'em.

254658.jpg

Cathleen-

Ole Barney has gotten big. I haven't weighed him yet because I stay away from the vets as much as possible. I took several pics of him in that birdbath. He's a clown at times and knows when he's the center of attention. I take walks with the "kittens" in the woods now like I use to with Graygirl and Punch. They keep their distance because they are exploring and I'm just walking. Graygirl comes along every once in a while but she still keeps her distance from the new ones and also still hisses. I have seen her show a little interest in playing with them but it isn't the same as She and Punch use to be. Just last evening Graygirl brings one of my treasured mockingbirds up at dusk so she didn't have a good evening last night with me. She did spend most of the night right by my head as I slept so she may have had her feelings hurt by making me mad.

Barney is taking right up where Punch left off and sleeps at the foot of my bed every night. He warms a spot just like Punch did and I think he knows I appreciate it. He also still plays with a short piece of rope he started playing with as a kitten and it stays on the foot of the bed.

Millie has become a lap cat and will lie in my lap as long as I let her most times. I was reading a cub manual this am and she got on top so I had to remove her to continue reading.

They both are to come in right before dusk and I've been training them with treats. They then go and nap for a while then start running through the house playing. This is when Graygirl gets upset and goes to her bed. After a while she will return for her ear rubbing by my chair.

They all have me well trained.

Scott, thats a neat drink well you have for your blind Fuzzy.

The Abominal Snow Princess..lol, and a dirty one at that. hehehe..someone clean her up...please, and I love the comment about her response to her being named, princess, really? to cute.I believe she knows she's the QUEEN..right? hahaha

Wayne, I really enjoyed your sharing about your kids. Oh boy on Graygirl and the Mockingbird. No doubt she knew she was in the kitty bad house, and so tried to catch some love from you or saying oh I am so sorry , so I will be as close to you as I possibly can me to let you know how much I love you...

Kraig, cute pic of Selah in the sink. Annie gets in the bathroom sink and licks the water that drips from the faucet. She hasn't tried drinking for it though when its running.

thanks for sharing everyone..

David S. I think that Princess needs her own little kitty Carharts and some tools to keep herself cleaner while she works on her Cub Cadet.

Wayne: Quoting you, "They all have me well trained." Your life seems full; treat your kitties right and they'll take care of you. I wish I had a "foot warmer" at night.
smile.gif

Yesterday afternoon Tots was all curled up in the Kitty Playstation, I couldn't resist taking a photo. Then she woke up.

254908.jpg

254909.jpg

Kraig-

Cute close-up.

Jeremiah-

It is great having my foot warmer but when Miss Millie joins him I find myself in the fetal position. For a small animal they take up a lot of space.

Kraig, what a sweet pic of Tots napping and then that LOOK.!! as though she is thinking, OMG..you toot a picture of me SLeeping? hahaha..

yeah Wayne, isn't it amazing how much room those little furkids can take up? they can turn into ittzy bittzy furballs, and then sprawl out and take up half a bed if they so desire...their wish is our command. there's nothing like the fetal position and having a kid snuggled up in your belly area..keeping both of ya toasty warm.

I'm going to go lay down, due to back spasms, and I have no doubt that Fancy will beat Hannah to the snuggle place first. He's been beating her out for the prime snuggle spot now for weeks. I feel so bad for Hannah that she has to wait till fancy decides to pack it up and move.

angel.gif
cathleen

Latest posts

Back