• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through February 23, 2013

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mhomrighausen

displayname
Marlin Homrighausen
Jeff P. William is one happy little kitty. Thank You for sharing that picture.
happy.gif

A few years ago, I watched a cat climb a small tree and run down the limb and knock the birds at a feeder right out of mid air. everybody likes a hot lunch.

Jeff P, what a cute cute pic of sweet William all tucked in!

cathleen
angel.gif

Here is Mittens drinking from her favorite place and she will stand there drinking for a while

254372.jpg

Jeff B, well Mittens like FRESH Water. lol. Our Hannah who is also a tux, well she prefers her water to be fresh at all times, which means she thinks I should be filling her water bowl with fresh water everytime she decides to drink. I had a kitty named Geronimo and he too was a tux and he drank from the sink as well.

angel.gif
cathleen

We have this dish for Fuzzy. She can hear the water trickle, and we place her food next to it, so she can find it. It has a filter in it, we fill it with ice cubes to keep it cold..
254442.jpg

Talk about laid back. I was wondering why all of the birds around here looked dirty. I guess adding water would help.

I'm practicing uploading pics again with this crazy Windows 8.

254523.jpg

Wayne,

What have those cats been drinking?
beer2.gif
Is that another one passed out in the driveway in the background?
lol.gif

Thanks guys...they keep me laughing.

Marty- that's Miss Millie in the background wallerin' in the gravel.

Maybe a good nickname would be Birdbath Barney.

I think Marlin nailed it! HAH!

Millie and Barney were just enjoying life 'cause you give them a wonderful home Wayne!

It is a great picture! :cool:

Wayne, Barney has really gotten big and he looks mighty comfy in that bird bath. guess you'll have to get another for the birdies.! lol.. And Millie rolling in the dirt..just what is it with kitties an' dirt baths? well birdies take dirt baths too come to think of it. Is it like a mud bath for humans? lol. All I know is I have to dust Fancy off when he comes in all dirty and dusty from a romp in the dirt and gravel, with dried grass mixed in..what a mess he creates.

angel.gif
cathleen

David, it looks to me as though Princess has laid claim to that cubby. lol..and that is one dirty little kitty. tooo funny. I thought she was always pristen white..guess NOTTTT..!!! you better throw her in for a b-a-t-h.

cathleen

David, it looks to me as though Princess has laid claim to that cubby. lol..and that is one dirty little kitty. tooo funny. I thought she was always pristen white..guess NOTTTT..!!! you better throw her in for a b-a-t-h.

cathleen

Latest posts

Back