• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through February 23, 2010

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kraig, Snowplows are good when you have a gravel driveways and when you find 3 inch rocks in your driveway that you dont know how they got there when you are using yor snowblower. That happend last nite actually. Champion plugs made today are sh*t so i got with NGKs and Bosch plugs...be carefull not to strip the threads in the head. NGKs all the way!

Josh, I have a gravel driveway... Never had any mystery rocks in it though.

In case I got missed can anyone measure their hydro release lever on a wide frame I need one and would like to try to make one before spending $$

Jeff B.
You actually want someone to measure this thing out?
Do you have the dies and benders to make one?
185865.jpg

Alright point taken charlie, no i dont have dies just kinda handy and thought i would give it a try as money is real tight right now
happy.gif

jeff l baker
I think CCS above has what you need for $20.00 and I know you can`t make one for that price.I have one on my 149 here . just my .02 later Don t
I smell paint lol.

Yep at least 3 of the above sponsers have the release lever, I am just very shallow in the piggy bank or should I say cubby bank this time of year

Jeff B,

Those hydro release arms that that Charlie and some of the other forum sponsors sell are made of much thicker steel than the original arms that IH made. They will never break or cause problems for you again and are worth money. On 1X9 series and early Quietlines they have the curvy hump design to clear the relief valve in front of the two dump valves. IH used a thin spring steel for the arm that would fatigue and break with use and of course since it was "springy", people thought that if you pull up on it harder, the hydro would be easier to push but that is not true. The arms are no longer available through Cub Cadet and their solution to a broken dump valve arm is to replace the manual dump valves with the later automatic dump valves that will set you back a lot more then $20.

KENDELL, KRAIG - Not to be "difficult", but: Hy-Tran; GD; Paper weights; 108 Octane Race Gas/Prem. mix; I always thought a 1X6 would be a neat tractor, same stylish Zig-Zag grill as the 125 but with the drawn one-piece fenders; Champions,NGK, Autolite, even Bosch, as long as I can make them fit; MMO/Stabil dilutes my Race Gas; and someday I'm going to buy a frt blade for the CC 70 to push the smaller snows instead of getting the FARMALL's out!

DONALD - Keep the Progress pic's coming!

Ahhhh, And a FAVOR from anyone posting pic's.... Please make sure any pic's posted include SNOW. Except for a few small patches I haven't seen BARE GROUND or Grass in over 2-1/2 MONTHS. ;-)

Latest posts

Back