Archive through February 21, 2009

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rpatton

displayname
Rich Patton
I bought the 1782 That Chris was selling on the last page . I will be selling the snow blower from it if anyone is looking .

1963 IH Cub Cadet Original. Asking $1000 picked up in Catawba County Nc. 7hp Kohler engine, Excellent shape, Runs Good, Tires all good, Sold as is. E-Mail for more pics. E-Mail is in my profile.
115055.jpg

IH Cub Cadet 106 For Sale. Asking $500 picked up in Catawba County NC. Runs good smokes a little til' engine warms up. Has the 10hp Kohler factory engine. Comes with two mowing decks have not been used in several years but are in pretty good shape. Hood needs a little TLC but other than that body is straight. E-Mail me for more pics. E-Mail is in my profile.
115061.jpg

Snowplow/dirt blade for a wideframe cub I need $75 for it.

I also have some more 44in mowing deck parts lifting eyes,rear brackets,idler pulley and bracket,bare shell,and some muledrive/hanger parts e-mail me for prices if you need anything.Joey.

I'll offer this out before spring time because I honestly would rather mess with other projects.
I still have a few Originals for sale and a lot of parts. One is freshly restored, one is 4 digit needing a good going over, and enough parts to make two more Originals and a lot of misc. parts for them. There is 2 mower decks and whatever else is here for them goes.
$1000 for all of it or I'll sell anything separately, but wouldn't be that cheap separate. There's a lot more than that in value. I have pictures and can answer any questions. I might actually take trades on any mower that I could easily turn over as a cutting tractor in the Spring.

i have a mower deck and a snow blade from an old 100, $30. each you pick up shepherdsville,ky 40165 502-550-7828 i can send photos thx pheel

For Sale: Model 1810. Engine runs, no smoke, but will need a good once over. Good Hydro. Tractor is overall tight. Have subframe and mule to go with it but no deck. Would make a good worker or to restore. $ 425.00 picked up here. Email or call 216-396-4633.
115102.jpg

I am selling my 1872 theres to much to list of what I have done to it.I need $2800 out of it.I can e-mail pics.Joey.

I'm offering my 1872 SGT for sale.

I'm getting more into the wide frames, so I would consider a partial trade for a 108-169 or Brinly stuff.

952 hrs on the clock. Runs awesome and has started all winter just fine. No leaks and very clean.
Everything is works minus a couple safety switches. Fully serviced. Shows it's age here and there, but all in all a very solid unit.

Includes:
original manuals.
Haban 54" blade with Hyd. angle (not oem) manual linkage also included. Needs some TLC- wear edge gone.
Nice 50" deck
Cat 0 hitch, from Carter & Gruenwald, plowed once.
Brinly (repro) sleave hitch adapter
Tire chains, owner lengthened.
Extra parts, wiring harness, brakes,switches,etc.

Asking $2100

115120.jpg

WEIGHTS NOT INCLUDED
115121.jpg

E-Mail if interested or with questions.
Will deliver to Iowa Spring Plow Day. Or pick up here in Monticello, Ia.
Will Separate if no buyer in the next couple weeks.

FOR SALE

IH arm rests $35 + $5 shipping (lower 48)

115123.jpg

115124.jpg

NOS 582 dash, ordered it for a project that never materialized.

$35 + $5 shipping (lower 48)

115125.jpg

Free delivery to Spring PD at Travis's in IA.

Dash and arm rests are spoken for, Thanks!!!!

Brinly Plows - Here is a quick pic I just took, Can get better pics to those interested - Get ready for SPRING. Your choice $140 each - Might be able to help with delivery near and around NJ - Emails to [email protected] - Thanks

EddC
115129.jpg

115130.jpg

I'm considering restoring another Original in red and white, so I'm thinking about selling my nice one for the money and space. It's my 4-digit, all original restored tractor that cuts great. I'd like to get $1000 out of the thing or $800 without the deck. email for info if interested. Just weighing options

Model 124 in great condition, $600 or trade for a 100 picked up outside Raleigh NC starts and runs fine, needs front pto rebuilt, light package and rear hitch included new battery and recently rebuilt s/g }
115167.jpg

Cub Cadet Dealer NOS Genuine Cub Cadet Factory Parts Clock. $40.00 Delivered to your door.
About 12" wide. Battery Included.
115189.jpg

Latest posts

Back