• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Archive through February 12, 2011

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Somewhere on this forum someone detailed how to install hydraulics on an '82. I can't find it again. Can someone help?

Thanks

Kraig M,
What type/color of white paint did you use on that nice looking "O" you restored?
Also look at that early 1961 "O" on evil bay it has the collar and pin front spindle set up I asked about like mine has. I thought my PO just made this repair but the gentleman selling the "O" said these collared spindles with a pin through the spindle were on the early models and wore out fast so most IH dealers changed them to the washer and bolt set up we see most of.I also contacted Mike M and purchased an improved/bent spring assit as you recommended, Thanks for all your help.
Paul

Paul "A",
If you going the rattle can route Rustolum epoxy appliance in while almond is very very close. Holds up good, lays down pretty good to.

Hello to all. I'm new to CC's but have a number of bigger IH tractors like Cub's, Super A's, H's M's and WD9's. I bought a couple of Cub Orginals last fall, just started working on them in the past weeks since I'm sort of at a stand still on a Super A i'm restoring. Question is can you find the decal plate still for dash on Orginal's. If not are there reproductions of such or what do people do for the dash make up their own.

Norm Bartee
Could you give us a little more info on what you need ? does you 82 have front ports ?do you want to add rear ports? Aaron at xtreme sells a rear kit for ports on a 82 series. I have installed them on my 1512 and like them.
1a_scratchhead.gif

Don T.
I found it! It's #94 in CubFaq's. It's about removing the hydro which is what I'll need to do with my 682 to ready for hydraulics.

Thanks for responding.

Brian S.... This IHcubcadetforum not IHregiristry go to the sandbox and there is a topic there.

Tom H. will you post a picture of the worn out iso mounts on the 1200 when you pull the motor?

When guys mention a cyclops what models did it pretain to and are they rare?

Latest posts

Back