• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through February 07, 2009

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Joseph; I will buy those. My e mail is in my profile

looking to trade a cw 36 snow blower for a plow that will fit my 982 or i will sell the snowblower for 100 dollers

I am looking to buy one of the following with a mower deck and plow if possible. If not, I can always looking around for the missing piece.

1250,1450,1650,682,782,982,or any of the yellow and white versions (1811,etc.). Live in South Central PA.

Steve, what do you want for the front pto and will it fit on a 104?

Cub Cadet 42” snowplow blade $100
Fits Cub Cadet tractor model 149 and probably other 1970’s models. Phone: 719-488-0431.
Near Colorado Springs
115000.jpg
115001.jpg

IH Cub Cadet 106 For Sale. Asking $500 picked up in Catawba County NC. Runs good smokes a little til' engine warms up. Has the 10hp Kohler factory engine. Comes with two mowing decks have not been used in several years but are in pretty good shape. Hood needs a little TLC but other than that body is straight. E-Mail me for more pics. E-Mail is in my profile.
115013.jpg

1963 IH Cub Cadet Original. Asking $1000 picked up in Catawba County Nc. 7hp Kohler engine, Excellent shape, Runs Good, Tires all good, Sold as is. E-Mail for more pics. E-Mail is in my profile.
115022.jpg

CORY- nice o, to me, that is a fair price....it would be nice to take it off your hands, but i'am a little tight at the moment. nice tractor!

Latest posts

Back