• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through February 02, 2011

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been having some govoner isues on my 122 recently, when I go down a hill it starts to rapidly accelerate, when it is in third gear it dosent speed the engine up enough so it is very slugish until you stop then the engin starts accelerating again, how do I stop this?

Wayne M,
I believe the 1250's and up have automatic release valves in them, therefore no lever.... HTH

Wayne M,
Myron B had posted that 1450's and 1650's with S/N 590522 and up have the Automatic valves, and 1250's with S/N 597245 and up have them, according to IH Service Bulletin's S-3336, dated 3 Sep 76, and S-3497, dated 6/11/77.

220690.jpg

220691.jpg

My first cadet before pictures

Recent storms hit us pretty bad, but not nearly as bad as some others... Two nights of ice, the second night with high winds left branches scattered over the yards but nothing major and no damage except for some gutters getting ripped off the house.

Driveway was solid ice, and over quite some distance was a few inches thick. A garden hose was froze in the clear ice, and the ice was well above it. We had some snow after the ice too - and for the first time this year the ags (or actually atv's) on my 1000 couldnt get traction. They were working well for the light snow we have recieved so far, and I didnt want to swap everything from the other tractor but this ice required it. The tractor actually got stuck within 10 feet of the garage door on the ice.

So I spent yesterday afternoon pulling the chained & filled turfs off the 129 to replace the atvs on the 1000. I also had a set of concrete filled weights (anyone know how much they weigh? I was guessing #25 or so) on the atvs that I took off an also put on the chained tires. So I now have the most traction I've had yet... and what a difference! Even on ice I could skate on wearing hiking boots I was pushing snow just fine.

i have a 73 nf cub cadet and i was looking for the uper 3 point sleeve hich and i couldint find one so im looking to find the demenchins to make one up if any one can post the demenchins or send them to me please that whould great contact @ [email protected]

kenneth/bruce
thanks for the info on pic resizing. still waiting to pick up the 125. where does a guy now when to draw the line on implements. i am kind of focused on just the tractors themselves. am i wrong? i am talking right down to the mower deck.

Timothy-

It sounds like you have a case of yellow/white fever. I haven't seen you post and mention the original with the handsome young cubber aboard. What's the story here? As far as attachments go there are many for both the original and the 125.

finally i learned how to resize pics. i do have the fever. i finally get a chance to get my hands dirty again. i am not sure about the attachments. i just want the tractors.

Back