Archive through February 02, 2009

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rchapman

displayname
ronnie chapman
wanted subframe for 1650 snow blade ill pay fair price thanks ronnie

Wanted:
Original seat pan. Cracked is OK as I plan to reappolester it. If you have one thats complete, that good too.
114258.jpg

Got the brake lever...THANKS...Have to hold off on the lights and rims for now, wifes trans in the van took a dump!!!

Hi all my brother-in-law just acquired a 1200 quiet line missing the engine side panels. Looking for a left and right. Thanks

Still love to find me a Cub Oringinal. Would like it to be in good running condition and all there. Deck need not be w/it tho. But could be a Plus if its in good shape also. I'm willing to travel 2-3 hours(200miles) or more if its in really good shape. I'm in Sw.Va. Off I--81 Near Bristol,If you have one or know of one for sale--please let me know.Appreciate it!
Thanks!
Dave

Hi, I have a cub cadet 122, I am looking for the fiberglass seat (reproduction or original) and I am also curious if there are any dual wheel setups out there for sale? Thanks,
Eric

I am looking to buy a pair of front wheels and tires or just wheels for my cub 127, tires are 4.80x4.00x8 and the wheels are 3.75x8 with 3/4" bore. e mail :[email protected]
Thanks, Rich

Would like to buy a fan and hydraulics lever for a 1250. The lever that is broken in the picture.
114641.jpg

I was looking for a good (cheep) set of head lights from a 70/100 just the "head" lights i already have a tail light. so the mounting plate outer rings and retainer rings, not so worried about the bulbs

Fan and handle have been found. Thanks everyone.
Luther

Looking for used parts (Assy's) for Cadet 60 RERs, specifically the electric start Tecumseh V60 engine (in any condition) and the electic start wiring harness and battery hold down.

I'm going to be in the NC/TN/KY area Feb 23 to 26 with a car to transport items. Cell phone 203-494-4184 or e-mail.

There was a gentlemen who had e-mailed me in that vincinity back around October that had 2 60's in various conditions but I lost his e-mail addr.

I am looking for a deck shell for an original cub cadet. It needs to be in decent/repairable shape as I am going to use it. I will consider a complete deck if the price is right.

Looking for a Cub Cadet rear tiller and right angle gearbox setup for a 1650 Cub Cadet. Needs to be a decent working unit.

Looking for a hood for a 104 or whatever will fit it correctly, does not need to have the hood emblem. A front PTO, a steering control arm, grill insert and last but not least a seat!

wanted a plow for my 982 close to north east pa willing to work a trade out or just buy it thanks steve

Latest posts

Back