• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through February 01, 2015

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doug, or rethink it altogether...! I forget who it was that did this setup:

293820.jpg

293821.jpg

293822.jpg

293823.jpg

293824.jpg

Doug B - if'n you're gonna be ridin' that tractor NAKED then recommend you get an exhaust extension pointin' towards the driver - warm ya up, and cover ya with black smoke.
Otherwise - your lighting set up looks nice but, but, but, I suspect it's gonna melt away just like Kraig said. That one that Kraig posted showing it set up inside the upper grill housing looks like a nice clean and sturdy set up that should work well. Ooh, and make sure you remove the upper panel insert and keep that nice decal from getting any damage.

Hello everyone having some trouble with a cub cadet 1650. The tractor starts and runs fine until I start putting a load on her. Example she was plowing some of our recent snow just fine than all the sudden she started to pop and shake like she was out of gas as soon as I took the load away and put her in Neutral she was fine. This just kept happening checked condenser, points, gas and filter along with plug. I would appreciate anyone's help! Thanks

Ed, check gas tank for debris & pull the gas hose to check flow ( Hose may internal shrinkage). Carb may sediment inside.
Shift.gif

I will check the hose and clean carb. Thank you for your input

Ed C. how did you check the components that you mentioned? Visual or substituting a known good?

Spark plug and points replaced with new. The condenser I checked with a meter others swapped with working parts.

All righty then I guess I will look around for a coil. Thank you

Latest posts

Back