• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through February 01, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
John Lang,
Glad to see you got your new tires. I think you will like them. I like them alot on my "off topic" tractor. They did a good job while plowing.
Take care
Don C.

KentucK;

Grill clearance fine, but don't lighten the second pic up - some fine torch work present (hey - it's just bar stock..)

I "talked" my wife into a new stove last year..The old one is gonna be set up in the new barn for powder coating and whatever other heating needs. My son in law built an insulated oven about six foot by two foot by four foot using corrugated steel and insulation, then used the guts out of my daughter's old oven. He even put the control panel from the stove on one end. You can hang a cycle frame in it..

Kendell, why didn't you just round up a set of top links for a QA36B or QA42B.
dunno.gif

Jerry H.- Yep!! And actually that Hy-Tran on the trailer is doing a great job. Perhaps is preforms a little different than in a rear end situation. Beads up water. Heck, I figure I wouldn't know how it worked unless I had tried it.
coffee.gif

Had a little snow here in CLT NC today,matbe get the 1250 out and play.
<cr><lf>
50903.jpg

Man I wouldn't want to be any where near that guy on the 100 if he drives like that when he mows his lawn. LOL. That would be like watching some of these crazy guys on them zero turn mowers mowing the grass at 20 MPH.
biggrin.gif

How can I run my muffler through my hood, but can still open it, with out cutting my hood... I had thought about cutting my hood twords the front where the muffler goes, and putting a piano hinge in so I can still get to the gas tank... but that makes my hood weaker, any Ideas???

Glen C., you mean like the way Paul B. did with his Original? His just friction fit onto the home made muffler that IIRC didn't really muffle it much.

50908.jpg

50909.jpg

50910.jpg

50911.jpg

Kraig McC.,

Thanks for the pic of that little lever bracket used to hold the 'Release Lever' on 125s. I have most of a 125 parts tractor, so I'll have to check it out and see if it has it and if so, then see about putting it on my running 129.
beerchug.gif

WOW! Your pic of the 154 Lo-Boy with the snow blower looks like that baby would MOVE SOME SNOW!

Thanks again!
Ryan W
bubbly.gif

Maybe I will have to put the piano hinge in, but I like Kraigs idea...
I like the way dale m's dad did the muffler on his NF 149 I just don't want to cut up my hood, I reallllllyyyyy need some help on this: creative ones time to shine.
50917.jpg

50918.jpg

Glen C., ummmm, that would be Paul Bell's idea not mine. I just posted the photos.

John L. I have those exact tires on my 149... when you fill them up even a little, that center rib shoots way up, so you only see one tire mark in wet grass instead of three, I had thought of shaving it down very slowly, and carefully, but then I realised, why f with something that was designed that way, and steering is much easier. Good luck, and post pics when you get em on.
(they look like this mounted and inflated
happy.gif

50922.jpg

50923.jpg

how do I get this message to show up under my post, like Digger's
Quote "Every Cub Has It's Beauty, but Not Everyone Sees It."
Mine is "Freinds Don't Let Freinds Drive Green Tractors"

John L.
Cool! I may have to get some of those yet.

Kentuck,
The wife decided that today would be a good day to run up to Minneapolis and waste the day,LOL
I did get some goodies along the way though.
You never have enough front wheel bearings ya know.
50926.jpg

And YES I'm lazy. That's why I have to have one tractor for every implement. grin!

Back