• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through February 01, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glen C.
Muffler has to be removed to lift the hood up. There is a 6-8 inch section of pipe connected to the muffler. You have to unscrew the pipe/muffler to remove it.

There is a second hole in the hood to add gas to tractor. Plans are to build a gas cap like the one on the 1206 in the same picture.

Thanks Dale, I REALLY LIKE your dads brain child (i'm sure you helped...) I believe that IH is farm equipment, no matter what form, Soooo, It should look like farm equipment.

Glen - Buy another hood and have at it. An extra part makes it easier to tinker.

An on-topic, in-season post.

50934.jpg

Good Idea Ken, but anybody else got any good ideas... I want this to werk right...

Psst...Glen:
<u>Friends</u> don't let <u>Friends</u> post <u>signatures</u> that haven't been spell checked
coffee.gif

After not being able to find my old laser tach. I decided I better get a new one.
These things are great.
50936.jpg

And no comments from Kraig or Terry B. about me not being able to find anything!
biggrin.gif

Glen - it was just a hint..Anyone with Cub's on the brain isn't stupid, maybe just a little distracted.
BTW - Firefox 2.0 has a built in spell checker..
thumbsup.gif

Back