• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 31, 2017

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy New Year everyone
I was wondering where to get cub cadet 1650 decals?
Thanks in advance

I have a question is there a way to look up a serial number and see any info like where and who owned it?

Well, over the weekend I was able to get the 127 on all four wheels.

Blasted/painted the rear rims, installed the new Carlisle turf tires. Looking purdy now.

I tried to start it in single digits, but it won't spin it over fast enough. The pump is still holding it back. My 149 cranked over fine and started. I think, not sure, but I wonder if somehow in it's previous life someone put the wrong fluid in it? Too thick? I know removing the driveshaft allows it to start quickly. I think once it warms enough to drain the fluid I am going to change it and see if that helps.

Now I need to give the deck a once over and make sure everything is good to use. Hope to get some seat time this spring.

Nothing going on in my shop today, or yesterday for that matter.
Damn furnace crapped out!!
Had to move all my potatoes to my son's shop to keep them from freezing.
So...I'm on a list for service calls as of 3 hours ago. sigh.....
-18 here this AM and only +2 as I type this

David S., that certainly sucks. Hopefully your furnace will be back online soon and with no frozen pipes or other damage.

Latest posts

Back