• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 31, 2015

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Matt,
Thanks I was afraid of that.......between the magneto and the oil lines needed these twins are going to quickly push me back to the K321/341 series engines. On a different but related note, I started up the fleet on this 30 degree day today! Three 1450's, a 1810, and a 2072. I even felt generous and started up my friends green deere 212.

Charlie,
It's prolly because you're such a nice guy.
popcorn.gif

I don't know about anyone else, but I also feel that ihcubcadet.com/forum is my home, and I usually do what I want in my own home until someone else in the house straightens me out.
popcorn.gif

Smile and have a happy new year!!
thumbsup.gif

Attachments

• popcorn.gif
    popcorn.gif
    3.9 KB · Views: 107
  • popcorn.gif
    popcorn.gif
    3.9 KB · Views: 110
  • thumbsup.gif
    thumbsup.gif
    150 bytes · Views: 94
A couple of days late...HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

I finally got things figured out Charlie.
happy.gif
Now I have to login using my login password first and username as the password.

Amy K. I've a set of Deestones on the 782D and a set of used Goodyear. Ray is correct with the height and narrowness. Overall though I like them. I use a lot less air pressure and can keep in a ten inch plow's furrow easily. I bought a set of another brand that I need to clean the rims and repaint them before mounting the other brand. I'll try and get the name of the other tires. BTW... I still put tubes inside the six ply Deestones.

Attachments

• happy.gif
    happy.gif
    879 bytes · Views: 104
Hood casting notches- 65459 (second production 70/100) has no notch. It also has only a single cast "finger" holding up the front of the hood. It also had a nearly worn off screw head to the hood ornament. 69205 has two fingers but no notches also worn screw. 123632 has notch and a good ornament screw. I think it had to do with clearance for the hood ornament hardware.

Latest posts

Back