• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 20, 2010

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
f16.gif
ihrotate.gif

Where's all these ORIGINALS coming from?
It's almost like they are being dropped out of the sky!
Wish a '61'would drop my way.
Shotgun.gif

Might have to take a wing shot and bring one down!
Rod
old.gif

Thanks Lucas! So you are saying that there wasn't a snow blade for the Original? I didn't know that. I haven't drove out to check it out yet but may do so over the holidays.

Speaking of Originals.
I just acquired this one today. It might be spring before I get to see it in person though!
clappy.gif

218356.jpg

Rodney- Haha! I am not sure but I would like to get my hands on one. Is there an easy way to tell the year of the Original or just by looking at th serial number?

Charlie "Digger" Proctor

I found a snow thrower here local for sale and need to know what models this will fit. For some reason I think it will fit an Original. Is that correct ?

218361.jpg

218362.jpg

218363.jpg

I don`t really need this but
1a_scratchhead.gif

old.gif

Nice one CHARLIE! What year?
JB,
THAT looks like a '61'cause its been cut out to adjust steering. I never looked about the creeper slot.
Yes a ORIGNIAL had its own blade.
I had one and traded it to RAY WEAVER in PA.
ROD

Donald Tanner,
That's a CW36 model snowthrower. It came out just after the BB36 which was for the Originals. The CW36 was brought out for the 70/100 and after narrow frame tractors. Although that perticular one has some vertical holes in the mounting frame that mine doesn't have. They could align with the Original front frame holes. If you have an O' with front PTO clutch it could work. The BB36 had its own PTO engagement system since most O's didn't have front PTO, just the raw pulley.

Looks to be in nice original condition. I'd get it if I were you!

Keith LeJeune

Thanks for setting me straight on that. I could put that on my 100 just for fun.I sent an email and will see if he takes my offer. Thanks Don T
thumbsup_old.gif

Thanks Rodney- I am going to go and check it out soon. It doesn't have a mower deck and that concerns me a little. I would like to have one. Maybe I can get a good deal since that is missing.

Latest posts

Back