• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 18, 2017

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm glad we rarely get freezing rain up here. I'll take multiple inches of snow over any amount of ice any day!
icon_eek.gif

Yes I agree, my 127 would like to plow snow this winter but maybe my luck we won’t lol.

I missed out on that QA42A THROWER last week. Guess I'll have to prep the 149 and get the deck off and get the blade mounted? I haven't pushed any snow for 2 yrs now. I just didn't get around to getting the 149 ready. Ohio hasn't gotten much snow to worry about. Should I roll the dice again this winter??

I bought some duro tires for plowing. (Still have originals) and I hope to use them and see how well they do.

Larry-Up here in NE Ohio I had the thrower out 3 times 2 years ago and twice last year. Had it out a week ago for 6". That's all melted now. 3 years ago I went through a set of skids there was so much snow.

AMEN on snow vs. freezing rain.......Freezing rain SUCKS!!!!

Charlie, I got about 1/4" of snow. Did you get much more than what is in your photo?

Latest posts

Back