• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Archive through December 17, 2006

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also got a neat piece from my local IH/Cub Cadet dealer from way back when.
47221.jpg

KRAIG - I ran up to FDL back on 12-9 and it took maybe 55-60 minutes to get to the south end of town where I was going. To get to Dave's is maybe 10-15 mintutes from where I was at. I've been to Dave's once about 2-1/2 yrs ago but Wyatt was driving and I didn't may much attention to where We were going.
Seems to Me it's exactly 100 miles to Dan's, and I figure about 2 hours each way.

Charlie,
happy.gif

Denny, 2 hours, that's nothing! BTW, it took me about 1 hour to get to Dan's from David's place.

KRAIG - An hour from Dave's to Dan's is what it takes Me. I worked in FDL from 6-30-'97 till 10-'99.... not sure of the exact date. Little Machine Tool manufacturing company located downtown. I always thought the drive from Madison to FDL was very enjoyable, albeit very LONG on a daily basis. Guess that's why My truck has 293,000 miles and My 1-1/2 yr old car has almost 48,000 miles.

Charlie,
47226.jpg

i think its already been done

That would be cool to have tho!

Lessee - 4 hours each way to Dan's house every other weekend until the final month, then every weekend to get the Original finished...

I was wondering if anyone else has had any problems with their Q/A. More specifically the stop that holds the pins in being worn out and bevelled? This is on my 782, but from what I can tell, it applies to most IH tractors.

Thanks, Dave

David C., no problems with any of the QA latches on my various narrow frame tractors. Are the springs still in both sides on the QA latch in your 782? Perhaps one side has fallen out and the latch bar is not being held all the way up.

BRYAN - Dan says He can do an Original in a week all by Himself.
lol.gif

Dave C:

As Kraig mentioned, are those springs still there..?

Here is a Parts Breakdown of what you might need:

47231.jpg

We wish you all a very HAPPY CHRISTMAS and a BIGHT NEW YEAR.
Many thanks for all your help in the few months I've been around so far (particularly Digger). I have the 'Beach Cub' running with it's 'new' motor, ready for some fun with our grandchildren as they (7 of the 10) come by in the next few weeks.

Graeme, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you to!

John Lang only uses JD planter units...they are just painted red/white

The spring is there, and it holds the qa bar up tight. The problem is the latch where it holds the pin back is worn rounded. It looks like when the handle bar was welded on, it wasn't strait to the q/a latches. The pins only contact the corners of the latches, and now when I use my blade, it wants to pop out. Instead of the latch coming down fully, the handle where it is L shaped and welded to the latch is hitting the frame.

This is a little bit of off but at the same time on topic post but i need to know what you guys think.

so i dont know if you rember me posting pics of a plow that i did not have an arm for it? Well my friend found the arm.
I was hoping that i could use the plow for my cub so i wouldent have to spend mula on a new one if i got one for free. You know?

I went to lowes to get 12 bucks worth of bolts. I dont know if you guys have lowes in your area but the people there are wothless. I like home depot better ; )

So i put the plow on the arm and its a monster.

I questioned if my kubota would pull it.

So i mounted it this morning
47241.jpg

And tested it and it does great!

So i do the usual test with pulling. low 4x4 idle, low 2x4 idle and it pulled with no problem.

i got my feild done really fast too!
47242.jpg

So more of my random-ness but the guy that gave me that plow has a 1915 federal truck. over the summer he stripped the paint off the frame and was almost ready for paint and primer but gave up. So its back to rusting. So he said he is going to make me a sleve hitch in exchange for work on the federal. So before i go and buy a smaller plow do you think the cub will pull the turn plow i have for it right now?

Does anyone have a parts break down for a 125 and for a roto tiller?

Latest posts

Back