• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 15, 2012

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

canderson

displayname
christopher anderson
i am still in need of a hyd. angle cylinder for a haban 54" snow blade. tia. chris a.

I'm looking for a good used coupler, the one that goes on the hydro input shaft has bearing in the middle, for 1650.

wanted looking for a complete cub cadet 800 to restore for my daughter.i live in northern illinois and would like one that is complete and i dont care what kinda shape it is in running or not please let me know thanks brian 1-815-541-8691

I am looking for the chute control rod support bracket used on a 982 with H48 snow thrower. This bracket is the one that mounts to the foot rest bolts. Trying to find one before a fabricate a new one.
216 three nine six 4633 Thnaks.

Looking for a sleeve hitch complete setup for either my 782 or my original. Looking to set them up to pull a plow or a cultivator. I live in northern Indiana so the closer the better (574)549-3660

As a lot of people are, I am looking for IH chrome hubcaps for my 682. I will be willing to pay a little higher then normal, but nothing to high. I am interested if they have rust or not, for my plan is to get them re-chromed, or if in good condition, leave them as is. Just email me with pictures, thanks!

Looking for a complete 147 to restore, a fiberglass dash, drag link (straight) and headlight assembly for a 127. Thanks and happy holidays to all.

looking for a good running kohler mag 18 for a winters project, somewhere close to northeast Iowa

im looking for a 582- 82 series complete rolling chassie minus motor,mower deck it must have the 3 speed ih rear end not the peerless rear end. please ph 765-541-0100 please leave a message thxs!

Still looking for a restored 147. I am fully aware that a very nice example will not be cheap. May be willing to trade a very nice 1650 with rear lift, headlights, and newer motor. Please call Adam at (260)615-5655. No texts or emails please. Thanks! :eek:)

I am looking for Cub Cadet Originals preferably in restored condition. Also looking for #1 carts. Please only within 500 miles of zip 14809. Thank you.

looking for a 1x9 hydro lift arm that bolts to the outside of the frame on the rockshaft. (aka, the little arm where you install a lift rod). Please email me at [email protected]. Located in Springville IA.

Ryan Mc = you better post a pic or diagram. Sounds to me like you want the armstrong lift arm but I can't tell from your description.

Ryan,
Your'e looking for the "paddle" that attaches to the Armstong lift handle that the lift rod connects to, correct?

I believe ryan is looking for the hydraulic lift arm that goes in place of the strong arm lift handle on a hyd lift equipped tractor. The part that connects to the implement lift rod

This is why I posted for Ryan to post a pic. I just looked at the parts listing for the manual lift and I think Ryan is looking for
"IH-544201-R1 Hub, Lift Handle". It's the cast iron piece that you can connect a lift rod on.

Ryan,
worthless.gif

It appears he's asking for the little arm that goes over the rockshaft, as he stated in place of the strong arm. It's right beside the height adjustment knob and cam down by the right foot.

For the life of me, I can't figure out what Ryan means when he says "that bolts to the outside of the frame on the rockshaft". Nothing "bolts" to the rockshaft. Here's what I now believe - he does have a hydraulic lift hydro tractor and actually needs the "Rockershaft" (note the "er"), Part No. IH-548048-R1. This is the piece where you connect a lift rod on a hydraulic lift tractor. If it's not this then it must be a manual lift tractor and its the part no. I listed in my other message. Geez, I sure wish Ryan would respond.

Back