• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 14, 2018

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

323948.jpg

323949.jpg

Thanks to all of you who tried to help me I appreciate it! I'm sorry my email wasn't updated but the pictures posted here helped me. When I reread my post, It appeared to have been written by a third grader I'm afraid. It was the connection of the governor elbow to the throttle ( I think!), and I believe I got that replaced properly today. Really all of you guys are top of the line to me, and the folks on this forum have been super to help me many times. Thank you all! I wish all of you a very Merry Christmas! Bill

This is so cool and just goes to show that cub cadets, children, and snow make for some good memories.

Thanks for the "vintage" pics guys.

Back