• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 10, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That still didn't fix the backwards tires though...
coffee.gif

O/T

Happy Holidays!! Time for some fun… Please, if you all would care to, post a picture of your family, cub, and workspace, with a holiday message, and place it under ‘Christmas Cards’ in the sandbox area. Try to keep the pictures small, so they will fit nicely.

To Keep it ON topic, When adjusting the linkage on the hydro, where should the adjuster bracket(the one that holds the pivot for the other pard that has slots in it, that bolt to the front of the hydro) be located, midway?

Kraig:
Spare tires on the wrong side of the pickups..Steering wheel on the wrong side of the Olds Jetstar 88 behind the building, deck opening on the wrong side of the Lo-Boy, door handle on the wrong door of the entrance door - geeez, how could everyone miss all of those things....
clown.gif

(well actually, I did until you 'splained....)

Steve "B",
Ya' know when I posted that picture I thought something looked goofy. I've been there several time myself. I thought maybe the drive was moved or something. This evening more <u>ON TOPIC</u> pix.

Kendell, I just posted the mirror corrected version. Steve B. is the one that first noticed the photo was reversed and Richard C. is the one that figured out Steve's challenge.
coffee.gif

Kraig:
Yankin' yer chain (do you really think I could tell if it was an Olds??). I was just wondering why there were no Cadets in that display (probably out mowing the lawn)

Kendell, yeah I knew you were yanking someone's chain but I figured you were confused about who was on the other end. I bet the Cub Cadets were selling like hot cakes and they couldn't keep 'em in stock! That looks like a Travelall parked by the front door

71492.jpg

Charlie's not gonna like that post...
bottom.gif

Kraig-
That's a neat picture, but what's up with the tounge of that trailer???? ...and that hitch..is that wrapped around the bumper???!?!? Yikes!!!
eek.gif

...the woman in the background looks like she's pointing while saying, "There it goes, the whole rig will be in the water soon."

Art, She's holding something, I'd say it's a glass of Kool-Aid. I'm pretty sure someone in Illinois will post with a claim that the photo was taken in Wisconsin and she's holding a beer
beerchug.gif
for her husband who is the one in the drivers seat. And that their oldest son is trying to figure out how to get the boat off of the trailer. Meanwhile their daughter is saying something about having to go potty and the other son is making fun of his brother. You mean TONGUE?
71494.gif
I bet the hitch is most likely one of those strap on U-Haul hitches.
eek.gif
But then I could be completely wrong about the hitch and the person from Illinois.....
coffee.gif

Boy, when you get right down to it, that Travelall was one butt-ugly vehicle. They're so ugly they're cool.

Latest posts

Back