• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 07, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blanasa

displayname
Brian Lanasa
Archive bug got me!
angry.gif

Went out fishing on the Chesapeke yesterday. Calm day on the water but chilly (in the 20's).
<font size="-2">I know that you northern guys are out in shorts & t-shirt when it's in the 20's, but in Maryland that's cold!</font>
111057.jpg

Caught some nice ones.
111058.jpg

You're allowed 2 fish over 18", but one of them has to be under 28". Couldn't catch any short ones. I'm not complainin' tho!
111059.jpg

Five fish from 35 to 41 inches

Nice Brian
reminds me of a overnight trip we took to the channel islands off the california coast a year or so ago.
We were catching Yellow tail in the 36-40 inch range,Although we had no problems catchin the smaller ones to!!Love that fight.
Nice lookin fish

Nick, nice buck! Looks to me like your hunting buddy is trying to claim ownership.
happy.gif

Brian, big fish!
icon_eek.gif

Ryan-
At first I thought that picture was in snow, not white sand. My brain was trying to figure out why there was a kid, wearing shorts, standing next to a shark covered in snow... LOL!
happy.gif

Is that a nurse shark?

Ryan, wow, Cyrus is growing up! Nice shark, I thought the same as Art, "why is there a shark in the snow?" Sick minds....
roflol.gif

Well about a year ago i shot a really nice coyote out the back door pretty well and a year later it sits on top the TV.
111725.jpg

111726.jpg

hey...nice kill! i myself enjoy hunting and fishing.i lived in NW.montanna with my father for about 5yrs.,i know a little about those coyotes!and in the morings once and a while,i'll take my cub cadet and a little fishing gear 6 miles through the country back roads,stopping along the way at the bait store for some night-crawlers & a coca-cola on the way to my grandfather's house.he has a stocked fishing pond which is spring-fed.....what type hungting rifel? about 2yrs. ago i bought winchester model 1300 12-gauge,love it!

It was a brisk 28 degrees in Samson,Alabama this morning! Wind was 10 to 20 mph which led to....
111857.jpg

four ringnecks and two woodies NOT finding there way home. That's a daily limit of duck here in the Cotton State!
Shotgun.gif
!

Nice day of duck hunting Bobby we've been seeing more shovelers and green winged teal than anything. starting Wed. we'll hit them hard (breaking ice all the way) till Jan 5th then it's back to work
sad.gif

Some things just don't look right with that pic, like it's photo shopped. It's not hangin right. If you turn your head it looks as if the bear is laying on the ground.

I agree, it looks like it could be laying down.
Here's a pic of this years buck for me. Got it 2nd morning of muzzle loader.
draw.gif

111887.jpg

Not a good day to be a duck in south Alabama today!

112148.jpg

Nine ringnecks and two wood ducks!
Gators got four more ringnecks!
Shotgun.gif

Bobby:
We waved and honked on the way thru..don't think ya heard us.... Got gas at a gas station close to 231 south for a buck 39!! (We stayed at the Holiday Inn on the Ross Clark Circle, where 231 heads south. We like Dothan, stayed there three times now!!
Shift.gif

Kendall;
I heard y'all wave and I saw y'all honking...,I mean...,ah,you know what I mean! I was busy cleaning ducks probably! Glad you enjoyed Dothan; one day it'll be a place to visit for me too!
Drive carfully;have a good trip!
Bobby B.
Shift.gif

I was only in the woods for 25 minutes before a freak -Thunderstorm- popped up in Ohio on Dec 27th...but this nice Gray squirrel paid the price
buttrock.gif

112415.jpg

Taken from 30yds. with a Savage model 64 semi-auto (.22LR) with a fixed 4 power scope. As I went to pick him up, 3 others took off from within 5yds of this squirrel. Within 10 minutes, the monsoon started
angry.gif

We had him in squirrel stew Tuesday night....yum yum!

The week before while deer hunting in the same location, I saw 2 NICE Fox squirrels, and 13 Grey squirrels....and 75yds to the N where my son was sitting, he saw 7 Gray squirrels....so I know there are more tree rats that are going to be meeting some high speed lead
biggrin.gif

Up at the "quack of dawn" again!
112512.jpg

Some ducks just never learn!
A balmy 78 degrees this morning;these ringnecks should have been somewhere else!
Shotgun.gif

It was 19 degrees at the Eufuala National Wildlife Refuge this morning! That's cold for a redneck! Didn't bother the ducks,though!
113329.jpg
113330.jpg

That's yours truly kneeling!
Shotgun.gif

Latest posts

Back