• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through August 26, 2015

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks John!
I know I will exhaust the resources on here !
I'll check out that post.

Marty, pretty much agree with your meter observations. I also was a service rep and had a decent meter. But, for many new people a costly meter may not really be necessary. Dropping it in the mud, stepping on it, etc.
PS: I'm sure you know what happens when you check your battery voltage on the ohms scale!
feint.gif

Attachments

• feint.gif
    feint.gif
    1.9 KB · Views: 135
Jim P- Thank you for the guidance! I can at least research the operator's manual for my Quiet Line!

Oh boy, I think I'm in trouble. Item #1 in your diagram post does not look at all like what I currently have on my new to me IH dozer blade. Already thinking I have an item #1 for a narrow frame?

Marty A. Gwin- Yes, I want to set up my 1450 correctly. I'm in no way going to cut corners, just new to hyd. lift and wide frames in general.

Certainly glad to begin inquiring about what I need to have the correct set up.

Thanks again guys! Your the best!

John L.

The parts break down I posted is for the 54" blade I picked up. I think it was made for later tractor models made by CCC and not IH.

All the blade manuals I have seen for IH produced blades do not have the slot in the bracket, just a hole for the lift rod.

The blade subframe (item #17) would need to look like the one in the parts break down. The arms going to the rear need to be curved for a WF.

Jim

I have a non trip blade for the Original. It came with what I think are the early mounting brackets. I attached a copy of the only info I got with the blade which is the parts break down. The blade came with parts # 4,5,6 (circled in red), not 7,17,19. I checked the manual section and the part in red has been eliminated. Anyone have the install instructions or a picture how it mounts. Thanks in advance..Joe
298711.jpg

Attachments

• 298711.jpg
    298711.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 138
My cubs like sharing space, now that I am down to three,

298733.jpg

Attachments

• 298733.jpg
    298733.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 140
I left the lights are on, you can see it in my picture

Jim P- Yes, I have the correct part on my IH 42" dozer blade. While I have the International Blade { 42 and 54-inch } with Spring Trip for International Cub Cadet Tractors Setting Up Instructions, this manual only list float position/operations for tractor models:

72, 73, 86, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 800, 1000, 1200, 1250- all with manual lift handle.

Further down on page 4, the manual states to refer to the Operator's Manual specific to my 1450.

Yes, this was the info. I had already received. Now its off to find a copy of this operators manual. Trouble is, I'm working 13 days straight.

Thanks again all!

HI Everyone, I have a Cub Cadet 105 that I recently swapped the battery cables for new ones as the ones on there looked like they were homemade. The battery was also not charging well until I jumped the ground cable out with jumper cables. I pulled one wire at a time, there are 3, and did a direct swap. When I went to start the tractor, the starter turned, but I smelled something burning! The unjacketed braided wire on top of the Voltage regulator was glowing red. Can anyone tell me what I might have messed up?

Im not normally this helpless.

Thanks, Mike

Back