• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Archive through August 25, 2014

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CHANCE!

I'm setting here watching it snow like crazy right now! LOL

Just got back from town and we damn near had white out condition for about a mile!
rofl.gif

They say 2 1/2" before it's all said and done, Grrrrrrrrrr

Too funny, well maybe not if you're Charlie. After Kraig posted he was waiting for Charlie's response, I was gonna post that he was prolly out moving snow, as a joke. Guess I would've been right..........
a_blink2.gif

I didn't think the moose was ready to be buried...........yet. Wow. Good thing its hopefully still early enough to melt off.

If all the humidity in the air were to freeze, we would have several inches on the ground!

Charlie,

You need to keep this crap up by you. I am not ready for it yet.

290655.jpg

290656.jpg

yep flurries here in Northern ILL.

Charlie this white stuff is your fault...lol

So how much snow did you all get up North this weekend? Is it all gone now?

I think it will be a bit before we have snow down here, however, I did put all the summer equipment in the mini-barn yesterday (mower decks, tiller, push mower, undercarriages) and most of the bicycles. I also installed the QA42A snowthrower and turfs and chains on the 1650 and put the ags in the barn. So if the snow does fly I have something to deal with it. Dad has my 1450 to do some maintenance, and when he brings it back in the next few weeks, it will get the hydro blade and chains on it....... Last year I still had the deck on when the first snow flew last year....

It's only in the mid to high 20's here.
Yesterday South Bend, In. got 12" of lake effect snow. Breaking a 1974 record of snow fall in one day. I live just about an hour south east of there. Yikes!!
yikes.gif

Latest posts

Back