• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Archive through August 20, 2018

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
William,

Most, if not all of your questions can be found in the frequently asked questions section at the top of the page just under the sponsor blocks.
thumbsup.gif

You can also click on the search tab and type in coil check, condenser check, etc.

Charlie, that bushing doesn't look right. The OD needs to be .875 and bore .750. That bushing did look like those dimensions. Was I wrong? No biggie, I can make what I have work easily.

Kraig- I’m thinking of just using the IH a white so it matches the tractor how much of a difference is there to the Wimbledon white.

William- pull the points cover and file them to get them cleaned up. They most likely have oxidation from sitting.

Aaron, the IH white is a bit more on the cream side of white and the Wimbledon white is more white.

Just couldn't pass this one up. Found on CL. Had it spoken for by phone call 30 minutes after it was listed. Guy said his phone was going crazy with calls thereafter.

If the pictures don't all show up, right click on the little box with the 'X' and then click 'show picture'

322057.jpg

Gotta love previous owners modifications.

Louvered hood--kinda cool

322058.jpg

Butchered hood--not so cool

322059.jpg

Scary looking.

322060.jpg

Homemade stainless steel muffler.

322061.jpg

Nice set of fenders--made the buck-fifty I spent well worth it I think.

322062.jpg

Better hope you never hit a big snow drift with the blade......cheese grater!!!!!!

Yep, would have been better facing the other direction. Cold air intake for more BRS!

Seems like we've seen this Cub with louvers on here before...way back when.....

Kraig, recognize it from your archives?

Latest posts

Back