• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through August 16, 2006

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about changing "Unofficial Site of IH Cub Cadet Garden Tractors"
to
"The Original forum for International Harvester Cub Cadet enthusiasts"

I don't like the word "Unofficial" sounds like we are a part of some underground movement.
proud.gif

How 'bout we don't wanna piss off MTD?
wink.gif

Charlie...Just put "The Original" above the header and you'll have both ideas incorporated....& it'll still look good...

Myron B
CCSupplyRoom

Guys,
There are some legal issues that have to be addressed on things of this sort, and I have not heard back from legal yet. But I'm sure we can come to some kind of understanding with the BIG DOGS.

Unofficial really means in the corporate world- Not related to or made liable because of. So we gotta tread lightly to make everyone happy. So the unofficial stays.

Kraig & Bryan -- Thanks for the info on logging out. Probably not necessary,like you said; just makes me feel more secure. I'm getting some help on the mower clutch thing, too, but I fear I may have to go to a repair shop. I think I'm too "hands-on" for directions. I need visual directions. Thanks!

I would like to take a little space here to thank Matt Gonitzke for our new logo. I think he did a pretty dang good job on it.

THANKS MATT, you did a fine job!

Thanks for V2 Matt
wink.gif
Looks great!

Bryan-

You're welcome
happy.gif
Although, it seems if I squint, I can still see a difference. I think the forum background isn't scaled 1:1 like I thought, it's more like 1.5:1. Oh well, this one's much closer than the first....most people probably haven't noticed anything's changed
happy.gif

Matt -

It beats a 256 color GIF with a transparent background
wink.gif

Great Logo!

Has anyone else had an gear drive clutch anti rattle spring break, and chew a circle into the clutch disc? Has anyone stopped using antirattle springs because of this? The antirattle springs were on there about 5 years and the ones that were not broken were very worn.

Dave

Back