• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through August 16, 2006

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

digger

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IHCC Sponsor
IHCC Supporter
displayname
Digger
Ok,
I've decided the forum/ihcubcadet.com needs a logo, soooooo.
If we have anyone out there that has some graphic design properties attached to their back ground. Feel free to send or post your ideas to me or Bryan.

Or I guess we could have a little contest and open it up to the masses and see what kinda mess we could get ourselves into!

Charlie, here's some ARTwork that a friend left on my windshield a few years back......

38180.jpg

lol i have a good one to add but it says the page is down when i try to upload it lol

I have removed the front clutch from my 71 Cub Cadet and had it repaired and now I cannot seem to get it back on properly. Does anyone have info on where I can see how to properly re-install the clutch? I thought I had it on, but it will not disengage and when I took it off again, the tips of the set screws were totally worn off...

Thanks guys for the tiller mounting help.
I have couple mule drives, so I'll just modify one for the tiller.
I can't remember where - maybe a search here - someone mentioned that the tiller front pulleys were supposed to be cast rather than the stamped ones for a mower.

Dan Kelley

Got my new Northern Tool catalog last night... There are a lot on really neat-o IH style garage trinkets in the middle of the book...
bouncy.gif

Scott, I just got my Northern Tool catalog and saw those too! Page 267 and page 277.

PSA
There's a 300+ garden tractor 2 day auction coming up next month for those interested. There's probably 100 more tractors than is listed on the auction bill.

http://www.gehlingauction.com/view.cfm?ID=194

Friday, September 15, 2006
LOWELL BRUSSE ESTATE
SPRING VALLEY, Minnesota

LOCATION: ROOT RIVER ANTIQUE HISTORICAL POWER ASSOCIATION INC. SPRING VALLEY,MN-20 MILES SOUTH OF ROCHESTER ON HIGHWAY 63 OR 1 MILE NORTH OF HIGHWAY 16 & 63 INTERSECTION WEST OF SPRING VALLEY.

I just have a quick question. My threads stripped out on my oil pan on my k301. The current pan is Aluminum. Should I look for a cast iron one to replace it? Will that end up being stronger?

~BR

Am I just being a real stupid beginner. Is there a way to log out of this forum or do I just stay logged in whenever I enter the site?

Jan, it stays logged in. If you wish to log out click "log in as a different user" and it will bring up a menu with empty "username" and "password" fields, leave them blank and click the "log in" button and you will be logged out. Kind of a round about way to do it but it works.

Jan -

That or click on Profile above and uncheck the box about saving your login info in a cookie. Then follow Kraig's procedure and you'll be prompted every time.

Since we don't have anything here that the NSA should be concerned about, I personally wouldn't worry about it, but if you're using a public (ie, not your OWN) computer I suppose it'd be appropriate.

I thought I would run this buy you guys and see what you think.
Matt G. has been kind enough to make up a few logos and here's one of his creations. I rather like it myself.
38186.jpg

I kinda' like the ARTwork posted by Kraig. Now that's a cool logo!

Latest posts

Back