• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through August 13, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kraig, I am not sure what to do yet with the 125s for I did not know what and/or how many I was getting, Art gave me some good ideas though!

I did not ask about the windbreaker cab for the 123 for I did not know what those brackets were used for, now I am thinking he may have a blade or snowblower laying around somewhere. The guy owns at least 2 farms and has a lot of stuff in the different buildings on the farms.

I have a Haban Sickle Mower that needs to be hooked up to a Cub, maybe it should get hooked to a 125.

Can any of you fine folks tell me the EXACT colors of yellow & white my 72 128 should be? I stole this pic because I believe this guy used the right colors. THanks Dustin
89837.jpg

Dustin,

I you look right below the Colorful Boxes at the top of the page and click on the FAQ link, Item # 5 has the exact paint color by serial number and cross-reference numbers for several vendors.

Rob, I sure like the way those tires look on the tractor you have the roller hooked to
drool.gif

YAY!! i might get my grandfather's craftsman snow blade, never been used, and retrofit it to my 126!! by the way, did
ihrotate.gif
make less 126's, or dont people really comment on them because they arent covvetted (i hope thats how you spell the word) as much as some other models???

Charles K

According to Kenneth Updike in his book Farmall Cub & Cub Cadet,his production figures indicate the other models appear to have been much more popular in that series. I have a 126 and a 147,I wouldn't part with either of them.

Dustin S,

Look two pages back and about 1/2 way down the page and you'll see some pics of a WF engine posted by Jeff Pierson. That should help...

Not sure if you need to know where the cable runs from the dash to where it connects or just how where/how to actually hook it up to.

Is there a section where there is pics of cubs.
i thought i haved been all through this site and can not find them.
thanks Jamie

anybody got the kohler part number for the camshaft gear in a K-241. my 100 is missing 1 1/2 teeth would that maybe be why it stoped running????
thanks

Latest posts

Back