• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through August 12, 2011

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Roger, click on the business cards above for CC Spec. or C Westfall. If they dont have it, they will help you find it!...
thumbsup.gif

Thanks for the guidance Dave... I'll look into this in more detail. Apparently the regulator passed the "smoke test". )o:

10-4 Tom... At least there is no "green" on it, well other than the moss-n-mold growin'. O-:\

OH, and here's the man that I'll be working with on this project...

228880.jpg

is there a difference between the gear shifters in a cub cadet 100 and a cub cadet original?

Mike B,

My answer to your deck question (how to raise the front more, to level the deck, because you are out of adjustment) was reposted by Kraig M. in June 23 of 2009. Use the search feature above with the words "Blunier" AND " Fork"

https://www.ihcubcadet.com/forum/messages/106/153708.html

It describes the method for bending the linkage to allow for more front lift and has photos.

Charlie, the forum has seemed slow lately (if I knew more about all the cubs I could be more help, but I'm learnin!), everyone ok? "Its quiet...too quiet."
I also have a quesion, my amp meter begins showing between 13-15 amps when the tractor is first started, then after it warms up, it drops to 3-5 average, and one of the wires on my voltage regulator gets hot (what is supposed to be the black wire, can't tell because theyre all panted yellow from the p.o.'s "restoration" I judged by length, so far has worked until recently.) I tried to scratch the paint off the insulation but only got white under the yellow paint on all three wires which makes me think that it isnt original wiring, also because my entire harness isnt pretty.. Originally the tractor would lose all power and die because of the nuts on the amp meter vibrating lose and therefore giving me a bad connection. fixed that issue with lock washers and double nuts. what am I missing?
1a_scratchhead.gif

Latest posts

Back