• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through August 12, 2004

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boy, Don- that's a pooch if I've ever seen one... how the heck'ya gonna mow with it that low? :-}

Don- Don't mind Dave K2, he just thinks he knows everything about cubs.
happy.gif

We know there is to them than mowing & plowing!

DON - That tractor looks a little different than when I saw it last spring! ;-) How's the foot?

Denny its been lowered about 7.5 inches. I also took the 102 style fenders off and put some fiberglass 71 style fenders on it. since it has a dash off a 71 it looks a bit more correct. so I guess I could call it a 651? Puller Edition.
foots doing fine. I can chase dopwn the kids again

Dave , name will remain the same "Not A Nuff"

Dave Kamp. they don't make a belly deck large enough for under it so I'm planning on pulling a extreamly large gang more behind it. maybe 20 ft or so.

(Message edited by dvogt on August 30, 2004)

Hee hee...

Don- that sounds like an excellent solution- I wanna see 'ya take that down the fairway of a LONG golf course- Set them reels down so the blades are about a half-inch below the surface, and show them greens-keepers how it's done!

We'll get a bunch'a camcorders out there and get multi-angle coverage, and submit it for the SPEED-channel!!!!

Down, Gimpy- Down! (we know you just wanna take it for a quick wheelie)

"they don't make a belly deck large enough for under it so I'm planning on pulling a extreamly large gang more behind it. maybe 20 ft or so."

ROFLMAO!
happy.gif

Don,

Your post brings up a few questions that I’ve had for a while. Where does one find the fiberglass round fenders? Are they available in wider than stock widths?

You also mentioned that you lowered it. Did you use the drop box from Midwest? Does any one have a picture of the rear end with a drop box installed? Does it replace the reduction housing or ?

Sorry for all the questions at once, I’ve been saving them up.

Back