• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through April 27, 2011

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rod-
Glad to hear you're OK. Here's hoping for a speedy recovery for you.

Marty-
How well does that S-10 tow that trailer with 3 cubs on it?

That's a sharp looking collection of Cubs!

Marty very nice looking herd.
ihrotate.gif

Kraig,
thanks for posting the pics of the 1650 hyd port location. That's about were I drilled mine, but it looks like the engine cradle might interfere. I guess I'll drop the motor in and see how much the cradle settles and go from there.
mike

Rod, sorry to hear about your health issues, good to hear that you're on the mend.

Marty, nice looking collection! I hope you're going to add tie down straps to those beauties before you head down the road.
icon_eek.gif

Charlie, I just sent the contact info I had for Josh...
pm.gif

Jeremiah, Sand inyour carb? Please tell me you use an in-line filter on your gas line. Thanks for the acid dip tip. I've used it for other rust removal tasks. I get mine at Ace True Value Hardware store.

Does anybody have an email for Kirk Engines? The web page states that their is a link at the bottom of the catalog, but I am a man and can not see it(wife says so).
bash.gif

Barry, if you're using an older browser version it might not show up. I use an old version of Mozilla and it doesn't show up. It does when I use an up to date version of Internet Explorer. Here's the email address:

[email protected]

BTW, David's web page even mentions it at the top of the page:

224759.jpg

Back