• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through April 18, 2005

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What were the other "strange feelings"???? (Probably along the lines of "I wish I had some nose plugs, Mike's salsa is really doing a number on Steve"......
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
)

AHH YES....The infamous Salsa/Paint stippper/ battery acid replacement/need a frozen spoon....{Just funnin Mike...Love the Salsa}
lazerburn.gif
nutbags.gif
explotar2jr.gif

Jerry H. Thanks for the pics. They are a great help.

What is the adjuster on the top of the tiller for?

Great Grapple!!!

Has anyone modified a loader to lift pallets? If you have......... How much weight can you lift (with rear weight)?

Kurt, nice find you have there. You do know that once you go to a smoker you never go back.

Bruce N.
The adjusting rod is for depth adjustment.
And there's no need to modify a loader, they have forks for pallets that you can still buy.
27357.jpg

And if memory serves me right, max lift is about 300 to 400 pounds depending on what laoder your using.

I have a 44a rotary mower deck and the left side is digging in. I read something about leveling the lift mechanism, how do I go about doing that? Also, on a manual lift, how high should I set the deck for mowing?

Chuck

Chuck F,
I'm gonna change my sig line, LOL
Check #15 of the FAQ's.

I don't mean to sound smart here, BUT, just curious as to why NO ONE reads the FAQ page??????

Bob &/or Bryan, ever thought of increasing the font size of that sentence above that mentions the FAQ? Perhaps more people would find it. Or, any chance it could be placed right above the message composing area? Just a few thoughts.

Bruce N.
The one adjuster is for setting the lift height/drop depth. Thats the one connected to the lift chains. The other should work to tension the tiller drive v-belt (although I haven't got that far yet in getting my tiller running.)

A little more on tillers. What are the differences between #1, #2, and #2b?

Kraig -

Howz dat?

Charlie -

If they don't read ours, ya think someone's gonna read yours
lol.gif

Ooh ooh, another chance to mention the CPE-2 implement parts manual, where one can compare all models of <FONT COLOR="ff0000">I</FONT><FONT COLOR="000000">H</FONT> Cub Cadet implements ad nauseum, including TILLERS
wink.gif

Charlie,
Now that is cool looking. That is one of those forehead slapers. I always see the bucket, but never added 2 and 2 to get the forks......Duh time for me to wake up and smell the coffee

Maybe move the part below to the bottom? This way the top is just the FAQ link and maybe the moderated lines.

<blockquote><hr size=0><!-quote-!><font size=1>quote:</font>

Postings of items 'For Sale' or 'Wanted to Buy' (no matter how thinly veiled) shall be in the Classifieds. Placing them here will get your entire post "poofed" and please no links to online selling sites (Ebay, businesses, etc.). This is not an appraisal site!

Questions regarding the specific value of any particular unit, implement or whatever are not allowed. Any posts containing such queries will be removed.

This forum is moderated. Test or nonsense posts will be deleted. Off-topic posts will also be deleted (or, if moderators are in a good mood, moved to the correct place). Posts which were answered elsewhere will be deleted (or, if moderators are in a good mood, referenced to the correct page).

Please refrain from "you've got mail" posts - if the recipient is looking here, they probably KNOW they have e-mail. And if they have already read their e-mail, the post is superfluous.

If you have an issue with a sponsor or other vendor, DO NOT post it on this site. This is a matter between said vendor and YOU, not us. YOU need to resolve it yourself. Also, do not expect us to arbitrate your issues for you, either.
<!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote>

Rick M. -

I'd REALLY like to just stick all that in a "sticky" kinda thing, or maybe on the FAQ as well, under "Rules." Nobody reads 'em anyway, so it doesn't matter where I put them, I guess
lol.gif

Poped in to see what was happening and saw the Original with forks.
27364.gif

(Message edited by till on April 19, 2005)

Bryan, It looks good bigger, but ya know where ya write the message to post? If the FAQ link was located there it might be more noticable. Perhaps like this, only full size. :eek:)

27366.jpg

Bryan, how about an FAQ link on the HELP page. Someone new might check there. I did.
whistling.gif

LOL, I can put a FAQ link on every page here (just like our disclaimer), even the administration and program credits pages. Only downside is that it makes upgrading a royal PITA because of all the places a modification has to be made again. Those in IT understand this.

Perhaps I can make it part of the forum's skin.

Latest posts

Back