• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through April 17, 2013

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Norm-

Try reversing your check/relief valves and see if the problem is also reversed. If so then you have a faulty valve.

Did you repair the trunion slot in your refurb? If not it may need some attention. That, along with tightening up the cam plates, etc.

Wayne, I'll try it. No, I didn't do the trunnion repair, it didn't look that bad. May wish I had.

Air pressure is up, hoses are rolled out, hardener is setting up, garage is at 70 degrees.........ready to shoot some paint! It's been a l-o-n-g winter <font size="-2">(enough for me anyhow, and we got another 1/4' over night)</font> .

Tom, Almost fell on my a$$ going to work this morning. Losing storage got to start moving cubs and implements by May 2.First we flood and then we freeze, unbelievable weather!!!

Hello all, I have a 123 and i am trying to remove, and replace the two rubber couplings on the drive shaft. The drive shaft was wobbling, and the rag joints were worn. Do I need to remove the drive shaft completely to get them out? If so, How to I remove it properly? The couplings near the flywheel are blocked by a metal disk. Does the metal collar slide back? Is there a particular order to doing all of this? any help is widely appreciated.

257477.jpg

257478.jpg

Matt,
Drive the roll pin in on the piece that the two bolts go through and then slide the collar back, remove rag joint, replace, reinstall. NO removal needed.

Thanks Tom, but what about the rag joint near the hydro filter (first pic)? Will there be a little bit of slack for me to slide it through once I slide the collar back?

Latest posts

Back