Archive through April 14, 2010

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Donald - The basics
188437.gif

Josh Ott

you got that tag line and should know if you got power to the wheel and can spin it hard the tire will clear. my .02
188442.jpg

A dam shame I bought this tractor with loaded rears and no tubes
bash.gif

188443.jpg

I had to put something on her so it could be moved.
188444.jpg

I coud get to like this look though.Tru powers would look Kool lol
188445.jpg

Thanks Ken
I see I can just go to the plus on the coil to test the tractor engine. Thats great. I might put them good Years on my O and leave the turfs on the 100. But that ain`t original
bash.gif
bottom.gif
clappy.gif
old.gif

I've got the identical Gannon that Myron has and if he is lifting it with a mechanical lift he must have one strong spring assist. Either way I'm not going to arm wrestle him.
animatedihbear.gif

Don - I had a phone call while I was doing that one.
<font color="ff0000">IT WAS WRONG !</font>

Use this one
188448.gif

KENtucky, Don's probably running around his shop looking for his fire extinguisher...
188450.gif

KENtuckyKen, Jeff.
I have a simular lift like that on my Original, that I sourced from a old sears gardentractor. Instead of bending the lift arm, I made adapter plates for the top liftlinks. I have been useing this setup for about four years. It's not to bad when lifting my turning plow, just back up alittle way before you pick it up. But it does get very tireing when using my weighted backblade all day.
just my .02

Jason, do you by chance have any photos of your setup?
bouncy.gif

Latest posts

Back