• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through April 03, 2010

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i need a connecting rod for K241 10 hp 47-067-11S, std, used would be nice

Peter - do whatever you want to, but the rods in Kohler engines have always been regarded as something with a finite lifespan. Putting in a used rod is kinda like using a hand grenade with the pin pulled as a door stop - it's gonna blow, sooner or later........

Looking for a 44 or 50 A Deck in good shape in PA. would consider trading for a 38" 1A tiller with gear box and belt I had it on my 126 thanks [email protected]

i would rather just put a 12 hp engine in it, but due to lack of funds i would just patch it back together, i have 2 cubs, my favorite one is 123 hydro, so the 102 just sits around most of the time

I’m looking for a hanging frame for a 46”, model 336 GT-SGT mower deck.
Parts 21 & 22 in this diagram or the whole assembly.
187719.jpg

looking for a good dash upper and lower complete in good condition.
This would be for a cub 128. need dash with no cracks and the steel cabinet not bent or rusted out.

please email me at: [email protected]

Looking for a 50" deck and hanger for a '82 series delivered to Rockford this weekend please.

I could also use an earlier wideframe hanger if you don't have one for '82 series.

Looking for a wideframe blade subframe only, delivery to Rockford PD would be a plus!

looking for the yoke that hooks up to the brinly sleeve hitch adapter like the one pictured with delivery to Iowa plow day a plus?????
187957.jpg

Looking for a 44a or 50a mower deck in very good shape (no rot, full baffle, front casters a plus!) in the greater New England area.

email me at braddish at mail dot com

I'm looking for a good tiller for my 1650. I also need to the sleeve hitch assy, or whatever is needed to hook the tiller up to the tractor. Would prefer Ohio, eastern Indiana, or western PA. Have a 50" deck with gator blades that have been used to cut the grass 2X and have the kit to update the deck with front wheels if interested in some kind of a trade. The deck has the higher speed pully.

Need 2 starter generators for 14hp Kohlers....need to be in working order....CCW

Thanks,

Rick

Charlie,

Was hoping not to pay 150.00 each....but haven't exhausted all sponsor's yet
bouncy.gif

Rick

Wanted:

IH emblem for grill on 82 series (between headlights)

Latest posts

Back