• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through April 03, 2010

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking for a good used hydraulic lift arm #6 in the drawing for a 1650 non bent and non walloud out hole. Please email me with price and I will get back to you Monday night.

Thanks,

Jim Storma
188367.png

I`am looking for a chute for a 450 snow blower, also the spring for the belt tension . email in profile thanks

looking for a wide frame front axle channel. To replace one on a cub 128.

I'm converting my QL to hydro lift and I need one last part, the rock shaft arm outside the frame. It's number 6 in the illustration.
188626.png

Ok for all the confusion, let me rephrase. What I need is the axle channel the part the front axle mounts in, as i need the bearings and channel because of the previous owner welded up the pin, pin bearing to the axle channel of current unit on the 128.

Marcus: Would it look like this if I had one? (From a 1250).

188643.jpg

188644.jpg

Fits neatly into a small flat rate box. $20 to your door.
Eric: I'll take the Sawzall to a wideframe frame if it's worth $40 to ya. Email in profile.
Don T.: We're not there yet!
smile.gif
(
bash.gif
)

Back