• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Any Gravely Experts....?

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wshytle

displayname
Wayne Shytle
I use to collect Gravelys and still have a lot of equipment for them but cubs have taken over. I do have one problem with a rotary cultivator which is Gravelys fancy name for a roto-tiller. I noticed last year the engine would start to bog after about ten minutes of operation when using this implement. At first I thought I was having exhaust valve problems but have found bad bearings in the cultivator. Has anyone ever taken one of these things apart? It's a model 358. I have it apart and a copy of the pdf manual but I'm getting the feeling there are some special tools required to get some retaining rings and such out of the housing. I also found two stripped bolts and was wondering about JB to "shore up" some threads.

If anyone knows anything about this implement please let me know.

Thanks in advance....Wayne

Back